CPAPfit pillow is back

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
wm_hess

Re: CPAPfit pillow is back

Post by wm_hess » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:26 am

Excellent pillow and great price! I've had to order a couple of them. My lady reallocated one of mine and I had to get a replacement.

-Bill

SleepGuy

Post by SleepGuy » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:33 pm

Thanks for all the feedback!

I should add that for any regular contributor to the forum I am happy to offer a free pillow. The offer is for a clean returned unit that will ship with new filling. All you would need to do is machine wash the textile and replace the filling.

Caymangirl

Post by Caymangirl » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:11 pm

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered tonight!

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:35 pm

BUMP

lathnos46

Post by lathnos46 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:40 pm

I got mine today, removed the amount of filling I think I needed to and look forward to trying it out tonight. I also just received yesterday my pad a cheek covers for my Eson mask straps and used them last night for the first time. Absolutely no strap marks on my face today and previously they used to last all day! I am back to my Eson mask. The only trouble with it was the strap marks. I've tried several masks and this is the best one so far for me. It just keeps getting better!

jkind

Post by jkind » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:13 pm

Does not ship to Canada...

Uncle_Bob

Post by Uncle_Bob » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:05 pm

I've been using Brets pillows for many years now, it is now time for a new one. I highly recommend it.

SleepGuy

Post by SleepGuy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:53 am

jkind wrote:Does not ship to Canada...
This product is fulfilled by Amazon--they may ship to Canada. I don't know for sure.

Shipping costs to Canada for this product are really high but if you can't source it then contact me and we can work something out....

SleepGuy

Post by SleepGuy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:56 am

Uncle_Bob wrote:I've been using Brets pillows for many years now, it is now time for a new one. I highly recommend it.
Hey there ncle_Bob--if you're in need of a new pillow please send me your shipping address. I will send you a clean return with new filling--all you have to do is machine wash the shell and you have a new pillow. I can't sell the used returns as new product (obviously) so am happy to find a good home for them.... No charge for regular forum contributors--because you guys are awesome and have helped me with all my products!

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:51 am

I received the pillow last week and can't say enough good things about it. I've been having neck issues with referred pain in my shoulders. Nice difference how I wake in the morning. Not aching nearly as much. Highly recommend it.
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

Uncle_Bob

Post by Uncle_Bob » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:29 pm

SleepGuy wrote:
Uncle_Bob wrote:I've been using Brets pillows for many years now, it is now time for a new one. I highly recommend it.
Hey there ncle_Bob--if you're in need of a new pillow please send me your shipping address. I will send you a clean return with new filling--all you have to do is machine wash the shell and you have a new pillow. I can't sell the used returns as new product (obviously) so am happy to find a good home for them.... No charge for regular forum contributors--because you guys are awesome and have helped me with all my products!

You get returns on this pillow Nothing, even an expensive latex pillow keeps my head more comfortable, cool and steady in bed. Thank you for your kind offer and I would like to pay for shipping if you could PM me.

grayghost4

Post by grayghost4 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:56 pm

I got a free one last year ... best pillow I have ever had. So I ordered a new one for my wife ... cant beat the price.
If you're not part of the solution you're just scumming up the bottom of the beaker!

Get the Clinicians manual here : http://apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-press ... tup-manual

Cavalier

Post by Cavalier » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Mine just came in about an hour ago. I removed some of the filling like instructed. Guess it will trial and error for a few nights.
Given enough sleep....I could rule the world.