OT: Is anyone watching...

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
flightco

Re: OT: Is anyone watching...

Post by flightco » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:18 pm

jnk... wrote:
flightco wrote:
jnk... wrote:
flightco wrote:
jnk... wrote:Political threads aren't my thing. For many reasons. But I nevertheless find them intriguing in a social political-science sort of way. Much like barfights, roller derby, and dance competitions.

It at first appears disheartening here to see the total disconnect between those who lean more urban elite and those who lean more Americana nostalgist. I don't think it's anything new, really, historically speaking. But I think technology has exacerbated the situation lately in that it has made some frustrated from their feeling they have to rub elbows in public with people with political opinions highly divergent from their own. Drawing a population together can be a good thing in some ways but a volatile thing in other ways, since, at a distance, one can always assume one would find middle ground if given the opportunity, whereas the feel of proximity brought on by modern instant-mass-media, especially in virtually-anonymous settings, has highlighted the fact that maybe being able to find middle ground isn't always possible.

On the other hand, it is heartening to see that people with such different beliefs in other matters all can agree on the importance of lovingly assisting fellow human beings who need help with sleep issues and breathing issues, regardless of race, nationality, background, religion, or politics.

Well, either that, or I just banged my head on the way down as I fell off my soapbox.

As for the question, Is anyone watching? The answer is yes. The newbies are watching this thread. And some are being scared away from the entire forum by reading it. It is well within your rights to continue it. But do you really want to?

Just saying.

-jeff

Just what is your problem with dance competition?
They aren't my thing. For many reasons. But I nevertheless find them intriguing in a social political-science sort of way.
But to compare to politics and roller derby? I don't get it and as a competitive ballroom dancer, was wondering where you are coming from (just incase anyone thinks ballroom dancing is for sissy's , I am also a licensed pilot and have an advanced Hang Gliding rating).
This thread is a bar fight because no one will win except whoever supplies the replacements for the broken furniture.

It is a roller derby because not much happens in this kind of thread other than going around and around trying to get ahead of the other, um, ladies while knocking a few other people down along the way, as if that proves something.

It is a dance completion along the vein of the old 50s endurance dances where the point is just to keep shuffling without falling down to outlast the other couples. The only difference is that there is no prize to win here.
50s dance marathons, wasn't around to see them but did hear about them (I think watching Happy Days)

MrGrumpy

Post by MrGrumpy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:19 pm

blackspinner is a Canadian, communist jew. blackspinner is the type who would have had you shot for being a capitalist, if she were a Kommisar and found out you voted for Trump
Cardsfan wrote:wow backspinner. I'm a Trump supporter and I sure as hell don't appreciate all the name calling.
Id be dead by now if I didn't use my CPAP gear every night.

BlackSpinner

Post by BlackSpinner » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:21 pm

It is clear that Trump supports are basically Nazis - He put a neo-Nazi in the white house
And now

17 Jewish Centers Were Just Evacuated Across The Country After Neo-Nazi Bomb Threats

Nazis

Remember what your grand parents did/ died for in WWII? It sure wasn't this.

According to my grandfather the best use for Nazis is as fertilizer for roses.

In 8 days TRump has done more damage to the USA, the economy and the constitution then has been done in over 250 years.

PS he likes nukes - he wants a war with China - Fallout doesn't respect borders.

71. The lame can ride on horseback, the one-handed drive cattle. The deaf, fight and be useful. To be blind is better than to be burnt on the pyre. No one gets good from a corpse. The Havamal

flightco

Post by flightco » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:22 pm

BleepingBeauty wrote:
Lucyhere wrote:
BleepingBeauty wrote:. Honestly, I'll be surprised if we're all still here a year from now. (And I'm not being a hysteric about that. ..
The very definition of hysteria...

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:22 pm

Wulfman... wrote:
BleepingBeauty wrote: In an effort to counter the "alternative facts" being spewed, here's a little REAL truth: http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Hypocrisy much?
Using Politifact as a source is using "Fake News".

From another source:
"Running The Data On PolitiFact Shows Bias Against Conservatives"

Using Alt-Left sources ain't cuttin' it when trying to offer "facts".

Den
Jeezus, is *every* information source that doesn't fit the conservative ideology now "fake news?" It would seem so...

You posted "From another source" and a statement, but no link. Why? Could it be that the statement is from a conservative site, like Breitbart? Back it up, Den, with a link.
Veni, vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Dx 11/07: AHI 107, central apnea, Cheyne Stokes respiration, moderate-severe O2 desats. (Simple OSA would be too easy. ;))

PR S1 ASV 950, DreamWear mask, F&P 150 humidifier, O2 @ 2L.

MrGrumpy

Post by MrGrumpy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:22 pm

Get off this forum, communist. Go somewhere else. This forum is supported by an American company that primarily sells gear to Americans. If an American voted for Trump, thats their business not yours.

Take a fucking hike...get the fuck off this American website. America first!

BlackSpinner wrote:It is clear that Trump supports are basically Nazis - He put a neo-Nazi in the white house
And now

17 Jewish Centers Were Just Evacuated Across The Country After Neo-Nazi Bomb Threats

Nazis

In 8 days TRump has done more damage to the USA, the economy and the constitution then has been done in over 250 years.

PS he likes nukes - he wants a war with China - Fallout doesn't respect borders.
Id be dead by now if I didn't use my CPAP gear every night.

flightco

Post by flightco » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:26 pm

BlackSpinner wrote:It is clear that Trump supports are basically Nazis - He put a neo-Nazi in the white house
And now

Nazis

What is so funny about your hysteria, (probably because you are from Canada and don't know any better) in the US, it is the liberals who are anti Semites, Obama fought Israel every step of the way. I will grant you that there nut cases on both sides of the debate but for the most part, conservatives, and Donald Trump, stand in support of Israel.

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:30 pm

Stop The Madness wrote:Your image quote is simply beyond words but we'll just call it BS. It is just words strung together, words that have nothing in common such as Christians entering the US and a Quebec shooting.
BlackSpinner wrote:Image
This is from your BBC news
Canadian police have charged a French-Canadian student over the fatal shooting of six Muslim worshippers at a mosque in Quebec.
You act like this wacko voted for Trump and you prob do think he did too. Starting to look like all the wacko aren't in the US.
BlackSpinner wrote:And the trump admins are so stupid that they usedTHIS as a reason to ban Muslins! You have to be seriously stupid to use a supporter who is a white terrorist to ban refugees.
No one can use stupid and Muslins then "seriously stupid " in the same sentence while thinking she is rational quite like BS
No words.

Another poster who's too chicken to login and use his/her real ID to post nonsense. The shooter in Canada was very definitely a Dump supporter. Doesn't matter if he couldn't actually vote for him; he's a believer, and he acted on his (and Dump's) beliefs.

This country's in really deep shit, and some of you choose to remain in La-La-Land. What, me worry?

Lena, I encourage you to rock on with your bad self!

Dx 11/07: AHI 107, central apnea, Cheyne Stokes respiration, moderate-severe O2 desats. (Simple OSA would be too easy. ;))

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:33 pm

Stop The Madness wrote:
Cardsfan wrote:wow backspinner. I'm a Trump supporter and I sure as hell don't appreciate all the name calling.
Yea she doesn't like anyone talking about the Jews, does she? Keep in mind she doesn't have a vote either.

And my guess us BB didn't vote either. So we have BB & BS - you can't make this stuff up.
BleepingBeauty wrote:Simply stated, I'm beyond tired of seeing/hearing/reading it and letting it go, so I'm fighting back.
Take a breath then tell us how you are fighting back? If you can.
BleepingBeauty wrote:If you'll notice, I started the thread to see if anyone here had regrets (like so many others do). Simple question.
I missed the question. What was the question and where was the question?
Second post I've seen from you, and it's one too many.

You're now summarily dismissed. HAGD

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:45 pm

silly wrote:
BleepingBeauty wrote:Now, if you want to have any credibility at all, you'll post under your ID and not a "silly" fake one.
You say that as IF "BleepingBeauty" is not a silly and fake name. AND you have credibility?
ha ha
Sure do. BB is my registered user name. Every member here has one and, unless they're using their real name for their ID, theirs is also "silly and fake." I've been on this forum since 2009, contributed a lot in my time here, and I've always posted under my ID. And you?

Next!

SleepyMcgee

OT: Is anyone watching...

Post by SleepyMcgee » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:47 pm

LSAT wrote:
MrGrumpy wrote:Im still hoping Trump has the FBI indict hitlery, doubt he will though he has more important business. Like getting the country back to working in real jobs again and getting Americans off welfare who ten to fifteen years ago were working in real jobs, but gave up after 2008. And also taking care of the middle east...PREDICTION: We will be at full conventional war in the middle east within three months. I aint talking special ops and intel crap and "surgical" air strikes. Im talking massive B-52 carpet bombing of large sections of the middle east, followed by sending in whole Marine Corps divisions and Army heavy armored divisions to seize and hold the middle east oil fields...permanently. IT would be fine with me, we are the infidels afterall and after all the money we have blown over in the middle east since 911 pissing around in counter-terror and low level conventional war (Iraq), we DESERVE some financial payback longterm. Trump has publicly stated we should just take their oil fields by military force considering we have been paying for Saudi Arabia's defense for so long...screw those people.

Screw israel too. Screw the entire middle east.
You have mentioned Jews or Israel in at least 6 posts..What we don't need on this message board is an anti-semitic asshole.
You can agree or disagree with someone without bringing up their religion. You are sounding more and more like an uneducated red neck...full of hate. Hopefully members will ignore your posts. Now I'm sorry I tried to help with your CPAP problems.
Give trump voters enough rope and they'll hang themselves...while supporting massive tax breaks for people like me (well to do blue-stater)

If it weren't so sad and predictable it'd be funny.

Wanna try something fun? Ask them how many deaths there are in the US by refugees from the banned countries. Then ask them how many are killed by toddlers with guns.

Then ask if the thousands killed by guns (toddlers and adults) is a gun problem or a mental health problem.

Then ask them if trump is solving the mental health epidemic.

Then sit back and watch them spin themselves into a dust devil.

Oh and as a bonus round ask them why obamas executive orders were unconstitutional but trumps are patriotic...

It gets no better than this lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by SleepyMcgee on Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:55 pm

Cardsfan wrote:Everything he has done so far is exactly what he campaigned on. No surprises yet. And I doubt those twitter rants are real.

Seriously? Who do you think is posting to Twitter on his behalf, then?

flightco

Post by flightco » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:05 pm

BleepingBeauty wrote:
Cardsfan wrote:Everything he has done so far is exactly what he campaigned on. No surprises yet. And I doubt those twitter rants are real.

Seriously? Who do you think is posting to Twitter on his behalf, then?
Don't think she is talking about Trump's twitter rants.

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:14 pm

[quote="MrGrumpy"][/quote]

Just learned that you frequent other forums, using different names, and continually get banned. Big surprise. Says volumes about you and the type of person you are.

Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

Cardsfan

Post by Cardsfan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:15 pm

I was talking about the original post twitter rants. where Trump voters have regrets- fake

Last edited by Cardsfan on Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.