installing and using sleepyhead

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
CapnLoki

Re: installing and using sleepyhead

Post by CapnLoki » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:54 am

Guest wrote:for christ sake ... even a 11 year old has a better grasp of computers than you have!

neither microsoft nor jedimark nor the creators of Qt are to blame if you can't get your system working! REALLY!
If you are MISSING on DLLs and the system tells you so maybe you should install the neccessary frameworks yourself! ... ever heard of google (or bing or whatever)?
(it is NOT brilliant engineering if you start deleting the crap out of windows because you declare the files as libtards ... it is just plain stupid!)

everyone else EXCEPT YOU has no problems ... what does logic tell you?

there is only 1 single libtard around who gets exactly nothing (like in 0) straight!

... go train a bit with your broken ASV and fail quickly on that and than please move on to some place else ... maybe there still is an XP-board around where you can troll some cranky old guys who have no clue at all how brilliant you are and that everyone else is a libtard -.-
What do you expect from a conservaturd?

Additional Comments: Pressure 9-20, average ~9.5; often use battery power while off-grid
Hark, how hard he fetches breath . . .  Act II, Scene IV, King Henry IV Part I, William Shakespeare
Choosing a Battery thread: http://www.cpaptalk.com/viewtopic/t1140 ... ttery.html

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:02 am

xxyzx wrote:i have no problems there are lots of annoying lying libtards here with low self esteem that need to dump on others

Since you have no problems and there are "lots of annoying lying libtards" on this forum, WHY do you keep coming back

Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:59 am

Guest wrote:
robysue wrote: SleepyHead does not "phone home".
actually it has an auto-updater build in, so it does in fact "call home".
"phone home" refers to sending back user data, which is an altogether different thing than checking for an update to the code.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:04 pm

xxyzx wrote:
Guest wrote:for christ sake ... even a 11 year old has a better grasp of computers than you have!

neither microsoft nor jedimark nor the creators of Qt are to blame if you can't get your system working! REALLY!
If you are MISSING on DLLs and the system tells you so maybe you should install the neccessary frameworks yourself! ... ever heard of google (or bing or whatever)?
(it is NOT brilliant engineering if you start deleting the crap out of windows because you declare the files as libtards ... it is just plain stupid!)

everyone else EXCEPT YOU has no problems ... what does logic tell you?

there is only 1 single libtard around who gets exactly nothing (like in 0) straight!

... go train a bit with your broken ASV and fail quickly on that and than please move on to some place else ... maybe there still is an XP-board around where you can troll some cranky old guys who have no clue at all how brilliant you are and that everyone else is a libtard -.-
========

you are so FOS libtard shit
and totally illogical as always

all i can do is run the install
either it works or it fails

what it does or does not do has nothing to do with me my skills or my knowledge

not blaming jedimark
but not letting microcrap off the hook as they have many problems that get into other programs too

i have no problems
there are lots of annoying lying libtards here with low self esteem that need to dump on others
but they are not a problem to me just to themselves
sounds like you're experiencing the PEBKAC fault.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:31 pm

do you have by any chance a reference or a link WHERE YOU ACTUALLY halped someone? ... I know there are over 1.000 posts where you did the opposite - just 1 single link please? (pretty please)

In return I help you with you with your windows "libtard" crap^^ *I promise*

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:58 pm

xxyzx wrote:
Guest wrote:do you have by any chance a reference or a link WHERE YOU ACTUALLY halped someone? ... I know there are over 1.000 posts where you did the opposite - just 1 single link please? (pretty please)

In return I help you with you with your windows "libtard" crap^^ *I promise*
=========

liar liar panties on fire
you cant show one where i did not help
all you can do is say in your opinion you dont like the choices i noted were possible

everyone of my posts was helpful
you dont have to like the possibilities i note as being feasible for them to be useful to the other person

nowhere have i hurt anyone
but i have found lots of blatant errors in the libtard ideas you all post
The delusion runs DEEP with this one.

Must be playing the opposite game.

robysue

Post by robysue » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:09 pm

xxyzx wrote: ===
to help them
i dont give a rats patoot if they dump on me or lie
six and stones

i am happy to bring a little joy into their otherwise drear miserable unhappy lives
knowing that they are FOS and dumber than a box of rocks and inferior to the people they think they have a right to rule over and control everything
xxyzx,

You bring lots of anger, name calling, and misery into the lives of many with your repeated screams of "libturd" when anyone points out errors or inconsistencies in your posts.

VinnieBarbarino

Post by VinnieBarbarino » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:12 pm

palerider wrote:Must be playing the opposite game.
Agreed. Game in the T.A. sense...
http://www.ericberne.com/games-people-p ... u-yes-but/
http://www.ericberne.com/games-people-play/kick-me/
http://savipra.com/post/21083843069/int ... y-vampires
...and it's a game where nobody wins in the long run, so just don't play.

Proud recipient of multiple Gold Badges from ResMed MyAir

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:40 pm

not one single post? ... well I thought so.

but I'm not on your level ... so I give you a hint: your problem lies with the c++ redistributables^^
(everyone else on this planet (even the 10 year old - or anyone with an IQ above 60) would now know what to do and solve this problem once and for all .... but I am more than convinced, that my hint will not help YOU^^)

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:05 pm

xxyzx wrote:
robysue wrote:
xxyzx wrote: ===
to help them
i dont give a rats patoot if they dump on me or lie
six and stones

i am happy to bring a little joy into their otherwise drear miserable unhappy lives
knowing that they are FOS and dumber than a box of rocks and inferior to the people they think they have a right to rule over and control everything
xxyzx,

You bring lots of anger, name calling, and misery into the lives of many with your repeated screams of "libturd" when anyone points out errors or inconsistencies in your posts.
======

i am not perfect
but nobody has proven a definite error
there have been a couple of marginal opinon areas and some quibbling over semantics

but otherwise 99% of the alleged claims of my being wrong were libtards believing their opinions over facts and logic
As with so many things, you've got this backwards.

As yet, nobody has proven that you are CORRECT about anything.
There have been a few things that you were probably correct about, but they get lost in the garbage you spew.

Otherwise, 99% of what you're saying is factually wrong, misconceived, or ignorant.

Madalot

Post by Madalot » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:50 pm

We already did with the ASV vs AVAPS. You're just too arrogant to admit it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Madalot

Post by Madalot » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:01 pm

::eyeroll:: just proves you can't argue with stupid or crazy. I continue to do so only for my own amusement.

robysue

Post by robysue » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:03 pm

xxyzx wrote:
Madalot wrote:We already did with the ASV vs AVAPS. You're just too arrogant to admit it.

====
bullshit

i have two vendors that say asv and avaps are equivalent for the ASV function which is what i noted

the avaps has more capability

you proved nothing except that you cant read and just want to argue about trivialities
by taking my comment completely out of context of my answer to the lady
No xxyzx. You have links that say ASV is a form of noninvasive ventilation, and no-one disagrees with that. And you have links that say AVAPS is a form of noninvasive ventilation, and no-one disagrees with that. But what you have refused to read in those links is that ASV and AVAPS are different forms of noninvasive ventilation designed for different respiratory problems.

ASV is designed to help those whose basic problem is a gas exchange balance and hyperventilation leading to too much CO2 being blown off in the exhalations. Which can lead to CO2 overshoot/undershoot cycles. Which leads to central sleep apnea (among other things.)

AVAPS is designed to help those whose basic problem is insufficient ventilation and hypoventilation leading too LITTLE CO2 being blown off in the exhalations which causes too much CO2 to be retained in the body. People with certain neuromuscular problems (such as Madalot) have problems with hypoventilation rather than hyperventilation, and that's why she is on a Trilogy running AVAPS.

In other words, there are different underlying breathing problems that need to be addressed with noninvasive ventilation. And they require different noninvasive ventilation strategies to fix. And the different strategies are NOT interchangeable.

Madalot

Post by Madalot » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:26 pm

xxyzx wrote:
Madalot wrote:::eyeroll:: just proves you can't argue with stupid or crazy. I continue to do so only for my own amusement.

===
=========

and yet the crazy stupid libtards argue against facts and logic all the time
Robysue takes a lot of time to provide you ACTUAL facts, data, etc., which you ignore. The truth is you dispute any facts that you disagree with and call the person providing the facts a libtard. You are exactly what you claim to be against - it's too twisted for words.

Cardsfan

Post by Cardsfan » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:51 pm

Why do you respond to the nonsense?