New ResMed Mask. AirFit F30

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
prodigyplace

Re: New ResMed Mask. AirFit F30

Post by prodigyplace » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:13 pm

I was just trying to be helpful.

We have a similar issue. Our kitchen was designed for a 30" refrigerator. Most good ones these days are 36". Considering the kitchen has a wall oven and cooktop, any major remodel looks expensive. :(

Please visit our sponsor, CPAP.com at https://www.cpap.com/ for all your CPAP needs.

Klock1

Post by Klock1 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:31 pm

I'm currently using the dreamwear full face. But I won't be eligible for a new mask until December. My supplier probably won't have the F30 in until the new year, which bumps me to March.
LankyLefty will have done a video on it by then.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:45 pm

prodigyplace wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:13 pm

We have a similar issue. Our kitchen was designed for a 30" refrigerator. Most good ones these days are 36". Considering the kitchen has a wall oven and cooktop, any major remodel looks expensive. :(
Oh, I understand you were trying to be helpful and I really appreciate it.
And I also understand about the small fridge....I removed a wall board to get a bigger fridge. :lol: It was easy though...the old fridge was just framed in with a single non load bearing board from an upper cabinet and all other cabinets were to the right side. Nothing to keep me from going left except a door so I couldn't go as wide as I wanted but bought a few inches and every inch helps.
And I only was able to fit a 30 inch fridge in the space...so I went up to a 30 inch from what I was using.
I want a dishwasher (besides me) but there simply isn't any way without a major redo and losing already limited cabinet space so the new stove is probably the best I can do. I actually love the old cabinets...60 years old and totally solid wood and beautiful. I really don't want to lose them or even paint them. My house is teeny tiny...720 sq ft and 120 of it is the add on which is the laundry room.
Old, old farmhouse....but we love it.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:54 pm

Back on topic about the mask.

If I get a chance to get over to the town where my DME is I will check with them on potential time frame for when they will be getting it.
I would like to see how the cushion feels and they will have one eventually that I can try on.
It may be a bit before I can get there though. I am in the middle of some special testing to help try to find out maybe some relief for my back issues and my mom has the last of the list of stuff that needs to be done for follow up since we just finished her chemo for cancer.
Between her doctor visits and mine....won't be going to the DME town anytime soon because it is in the wrong direction.
Besides...they are always late to get a new product anyway.....small town and all that.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:54 pm

Pugsy wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:20 pm
I can handle this with my eyes closed.
Though, I'd suggest you, at least, peek before you start poking things with the screwdriver :D
Pugsy wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:20 pm
get me a wood working tool to make me happy. :lol:
*makes note*

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Okie bipap

Post by Okie bipap » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:16 pm

The first dishwasher we had was a portable model. We simply rolled it over to the sink and hooked the hose up to the faucet and ran it. I came home on leave because my wife was having surgery on her arm. When I was down to five days of needing to leave, she still had her arm in a splint and could not get it wet. I found the dishwasher at Sears and ordered it. She got her arm out of the splint on Friday morning and the dishwasher wasn't going to be delivered until Saturday afternoon. I asked my wife if she wanted me to cancel the dishwasher since she said she would never have one of them in her house. I won't repeat what she said,but needless to say, I didn't cancel the order and left for school on Sunday morning. Five days later, I came back for a week and then returned back to Alaska.

Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.

Sheriff Buford

Post by Sheriff Buford » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:43 am

ChicagoGranny wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:35 am
zonker wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:54 am
won't you find that hard to strap to your face?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm being fitted for the strapless model.

Bet it leaks like crazy!!

Sheriff

prodigyplace

Post by prodigyplace » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:27 am

Pugsy wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:45 pm
prodigyplace wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:13 pm

Oh, I understand you were trying to be helpful and I really appreciate it.
And I also understand about the small fridge....I removed a wall board to get a bigger fridge. :lol: It was easy though...the old fridge was just framed in with a single non load bearing board from an upper cabinet and all other cabinets were to the right side. Nothing to keep me from going left except a door so I couldn't go as wide as I wanted but bought a few inches and every inch helps.
And I only was able to fit a 30 inch fridge in the space...so I went up to a 30 inch from what I was using.
I want a dishwasher (besides me) but there simply isn't any way without a major redo and losing already limited cabinet space so the new stove is probably the best I can do. I actually love the old cabinets...60 years old and totally solid wood and beautiful. I really don't want to lose them or even paint them. My house is teeny tiny...720 sq ft and 120 of it is the add on which is the laundry room.
Old, old farmhouse....but we love it.
We have a wall beside ours and small counter on the other side. If we removed that counter, we would have sink support issues :(

Please visit our sponsor, CPAP.com at https://www.cpap.com/ for all your CPAP needs.

Cardsfan

Post by Cardsfan » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:55 am

I received my F30 today from our sponsor. Looks like it fits very well, comfortable. Can't wait to try it out tonight.