Lunderg CPAP Pillow for Side Sleepers - Includes 2 Pillowcases - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow for Sleeping on Your Side

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
WakingKnowledge

Re: Lunderg CPAP Pillow for Side Sleepers - Includes 2 Pillowcases - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow for Sleeping on Your

Post by WakingKnowledge » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:22 pm

Sorry, my bad for not being more explicit as to what it is called. In my mind terms of agreement which you do have to click on a link and say you read and accept as part of the registration for being a member here.
But hey, I know no one ever really reads it. I know I didn't.

In part.... but come on....how many general forums allow that sort of language???
Do you talk like that to your mother? Do you really need it to be in a sticky or bold letters to not use that sort of language?

Anyway....when I accepted the role of moderator I did specifically ask Johnny about profanity because I know that people can get quite colorful with their language. I was told it all depends on the context or how it was meant more than the actual 4 letter word.
Then I was told to use my judgement as to context...so that's what I did and do when I see colorful words.
Well you seem to be a good moderator. The only board I use regularly is https://thedonald.win/ We have 100% free speech there. But I can understand how it needs to me monitored here. Carry on. :D
"

Pugsy

Re: Lunderg CPAP Pillow for Side Sleepers - Includes 2 Pillowcases - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow for Sleeping on Your

Post by Pugsy » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:50 pm

The way you posted your original thoughts about this pillow....we see it often with real spammers who come in as new accounts and then start promoting websites or products or whatever. You did a nice write up...just like we would expect from a spammer. :lol: :lol: A little too good maybe.
And Amazon sellers have done it often here. Come in and pretend to be a cpap user and start offering their "helpful" links to only products they sell. I usually will eventually sniff them out though and then they go bye bye. The dead give away is the "seller" on Amazon is always one person or same company.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

WakingKnowledge

Post by WakingKnowledge » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:19 pm

Pugsy wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:50 pm
The way you posted your original thoughts about this pillow....we see it often with real spammers who come in as new accounts and then start promoting websites or products or whatever. You did a nice write up...just like we would expect from a spammer. :lol: :lol: A little too good maybe.
And Amazon sellers have done it often here. Come in and pretend to be a cpap user and start offering their "helpful" links to only products they sell. I usually will eventually sniff them out though and then they go bye bye. The dead give away is the "seller" on Amazon is always one person or same company.
Well I am an appraiser and sell stuff on eBay for a living so my writing style is that of a salesman. I rarely praise any other products unless I am selling them and that is only on ebay. For the record, I have no affiliation with that pillow maker. Plus the stuff I sell is usually antique or vintage and used. Plus it is hard to sell a product that is sold out and not available. I don't know when it will be back.
"

sptrout

Post by sptrout » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:59 pm

FYI - - The OP's product is on Amazon today (10/13) for $60 (and the manufacturer's site is alive today also). Looks good to me. I like the adjustable height capability; the CPAP pillow I use now does not and I told my wife just a couple days ago that it is not thick enough for me as a side sleeper. I have been using it for a few years, time for a new pillow anyway. I think that I will get one and report back my thoughts.

Mask Make & Model: ResMed, AirFit P10
CPAP Pressure: 6-9
CPAP Reporting Software: OSCAR/Sleepyhead & SleepHQ

WakingKnowledge

Post by WakingKnowledge » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:28 pm

sptrout wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:59 pm
FYI - - The OP's product is on Amazon today (10/13) for $60 (and the manufacturer's site is alive today also). Looks good to me. I like the adjustable height capability; the CPAP pillow I use now does not and I told my wife just a couple days ago that it is not thick enough for me as a side sleeper. I have been using it for a few years, time for a new pillow anyway. I think that I will get one and report back my thoughts.
See, I told you it would be back up soon. I hope you find it helps you as much as it does me every night. It is definitely not your average cheap crap. This is super high quality. I should know, I am an appraiser and an apnea suffering fool. :lol:
"

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:22 pm

WakingKnowledge wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:22 pm
The only board I use regularly is https://thedonald.win/

:evil:
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

WakingKnowledge

Post by WakingKnowledge » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:50 am

Lucyhere wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:22 pm
WakingKnowledge wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:22 pm
The only board I use regularly is https://thedonald.win/

:evil:

Greatest President of all time. He will save this world from evil. But this forum is not political it is about sleep apnea not politics.
"

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:51 am

Ah....we have gone OT a bit. Sidetracked......and to politics which is a sure way to feed some very ugly fires.

Obviously Lucy probably doesn't hold your opinion about the president and/or other forums you might frequent that don't care about profanity.
She has a right to her opinion. I am surprised all you got was a roll of the eyes from her. She is usually more vocal.

You opened the door with the link that you posted. You could have easily just not put the link out there but I suspect you knew exactly what you were doing. You wanted that link out there.
None of us really care what other forums allow profanity in their forums and/or what someone else does elsewhere on the internet. It's irrelevant to what is allowed or not allowed here on this forum.

And now you come back with a blatant political statement and take your topic further OT. More fuel to the fire. Is that what you wish this thread to be? I can easily make it OT and political and enter at your own risk and the gloves can come off and you can do or say whatever you damn well please and it will get ugly. Very ugly indeed because everyone gets to say what they damn well please as well.
Nothing but a bunch of pissing contests that no one will win but everyone feels better doing the pissing on each other and trying to get the last word/pissing on accomplished in the thread.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

WakingKnowledge

Post by WakingKnowledge » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:23 am

Pugsy wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:51 am
Ah....we have gone OT a bit. Sidetracked......and to politics which is a sure way to feed some very ugly fires.

Obviously Lucy probably doesn't hold your opinion about the president and/or other forums you might frequent that don't care about profanity.
She has a right to her opinion. I am surprised all you got was a roll of the eyes from her. She is usually more vocal.

You opened the door with the link that you posted. You could have easily just not put the link out there but I suspect you knew exactly what you were doing. You wanted that link out there.
None of us really care what other forums allow profanity in their forums and/or what someone else does elsewhere on the internet. It's irrelevant to what is allowed or not allowed here on this forum.

And now you come back with a blatant political statement and take your topic further OT. More fuel to the fire. Is that what you wish this thread to be? I can easily make it OT and political and enter at your own risk and the gloves can come off and you can do or say whatever you damn well please and it will get ugly. Very ugly indeed because everyone gets to say what they damn well please as well.
Nothing but a bunch of pissing contests that no one will win but everyone feels better doing the pissing on each other and trying to get the last word/pissing on accomplished in the thread.
I don't do pissing contests. Anyone who believes a word the MSM has to say is already too far gone to reason with. They are a complete waste of my time to talk too. I don't bother. I only discuss politics with people who already think the way I do and know what is really going on in this world and who controls it. Sometimes I talk with those that have a potential to be saved. This is a apnea board and never wished to discuss politics. I just made a poor choice when using the link. Now if we can get back to apnea that would be great. If you want to talk politics go to the regular websites that allow for that. Thanks.
"

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:38 am

WakingKnowledge wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:23 am
I just made a poor choice when using the link.
Yes.
WakingKnowledge wrote:
This is a apnea board and never wished to discuss politics.
Yes. But you did open the door and people come in when the door is opened.
WakingKnowledge wrote:
I only discuss politics with people who already think the way I do and know what is really going on in this world and who controls it. Sometimes I talk with those that have a potential to be saved.
Interesting point of view. You certainly have your right to have it.

Have a nice day.

WakingKnowledge

Post by WakingKnowledge » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:42 pm

I just made a poor choice when using the link.
With all the censorship everywhere, I honestly could not think of another site that offered free speech and that was my point. I just was not thinking politics at the time.
Yes. But you did open the door and people come in when the door is opened.
I inadvertently opened the door but it does not mean you have to walk through it. That was her choice to pick a fight.
I only discuss politics with people who already think the way I do and know what is really going on in this world and who controls it. Sometimes I talk with those that have a potential to be saved.
I have found that people are so badly brainwashed by the MSM that there is no point. Clearly you can understand that? Total waste of time. If I sense that you are not entirely brainwashed I might try to make you understand certain things.
"

jimbud

Post by jimbud » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:52 pm

WakingKnowledge wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:42 pm

I have found that people are so badly brainwashed by the MSM that there is no point. Clearly you can understand that? Total waste of time. If I sense that you are not entirely brainwashed I might try to make you understand certain things.
You have already been told to have a nice day.

Just go and have one. :wink:

JPB

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:06 pm

WakingKnowledge wrote:
I inadvertently opened the door but it does not mean you have to walk through it. That was her choice to pick a fight.
She didn't pick a fight. You had an issue with her obvious reaction because of your own political view point. If Lucy and wanted to pick a fight you would have got a lot more reaction emoticon. She's not bashful at all. She had a right to post what she did.

And you had a choice not to pick a fight and let it slide. Instead you just had to say something political and continue the derailing of your own thread and add fuel to the fire.
You couldn't just say something like "I respectfully disagree" and let it go.

There was zero need to even provide a link to a forum that had an open door policy for what people say.
You could have just as easily made a statement "I frequent other forum(s) that aren't censored".
We all know they are out there.
I certainly had no need to go see if what you said about the way they talk on that forum confirms what you said about no censorship.
I don't really care what they do or don't do.

WakingKnowledge wrote:
I have found that people are so badly brainwashed by the MSM that there is no point. Clearly you can understand that?
On this I actually agree with you. Total waste of my time.
Thread is now locked.

Have a nice day.