How do I unjoin this site?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
SeaPappy

Re: How do I unjoin this site?

Post by SeaPappy » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:24 pm

That's just too much inFOEmation !
When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, 'Did you sleep good?' I said 'No, I made a few mistakes.'
Steven Wright

topdragster

Post by topdragster » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:37 pm

I thought this was an infoemation site? Everybody seems to be foeing around way too much here. We need to get serious and foecus

Jaylee

Post by Jaylee » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:38 pm

DreamStalker wrote:
Jaylee wrote:
Jaylee wrote:
DreamStalker wrote:Oh goody. I love to be foed ... somebody foe me please please please.
Does it tell you if someone foes you? Quick, someone foe me. Foe me DreamStalker, that sounds like fun!
Oh and for the record, that was NOT a flirty post. I see the problem now, but at the time it was totally innocent! I swear!
I'm innocent too.
Be careful because your wife can borrow Patrick's wife's cast iron pan. She got a new one today, I heard.

You made me speechless a few posts back. I don't think anyone has ever made me speechless. Good for you, you get a reward.

Jaylee

Post by Jaylee » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:44 pm

jdm2857 wrote:
Jaylee wrote:
DreamStalker wrote:Oh goody. I love to be foed ... somebody foe me please please please.
Does it tell you if someone foes you? Quick, someone foe me. Foe me DreamStalker, that sounds like fun!
If you can wait a minute, I'll go get my sea sponge and paint.
Now see, I didn't get that, Jeff. Sorry. It is late and perhaps it went over my head.

Where is Brain Cloud? He is supposed to be watching me in Uggy's absence. I hope she is not paying him good money not to supervise me.

cpapernewbie

Post by cpapernewbie » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:47 pm

the original question itself is really absurd. In fact by not visiting CPAPtalk.com, you will not get anything.
If you are still visiting this site, why are you asking the question?

sound hypocritical to me

Additional Comments: CPAP history: dumb tank, auto, PR M, PR System 1, PR BIPAP, PR System 1 model 60, Resmed S9, Resmed S10, Dreamstation
Resmed airsense 10

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Jaylee wrote:
DreamStalker wrote:
Jaylee wrote:
Jaylee wrote:
Oh and for the record, that was NOT a flirty post. I see the problem now, but at the time it was totally innocent! I swear!
I'm innocent too.
Be careful because your wife can borrow Patrick's wife's cast iron pan. She got a new one today, I heard.

You made me speechless a few posts back. I don't think anyone has ever made me speechless. Good for you, you get a reward.
No problem girlfriend ... you two would get along just fine.

Besides, I'm the cook in the household. I take care of all the iron work around here.

Usually I have the opposite effect of speechless ... you must be special.

I like rewards

I gots to get some sleep now though ... pleasant dreams.
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

jdm2857

Post by jdm2857 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Jaylee wrote:
jdm2857 wrote:
Jaylee wrote:
If you can wait a minute, I'll go get my sea sponge and paint.
Now see, I didn't get that, Jeff. Sorry. It is late and perhaps it went over my head.

Where is Brain Cloud? He is supposed to be watching me in Uggy's absence. I hope she is not paying him good money not to supervise me.
Think French.
jeff

SleepingUgly

Post by SleepingUgly » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 pm

I see what you naughty kids have been doing in my absence. I come down to put an Elmo ice pack on my face and this is what I'm exposed to?!
Never put your fate entirely in the hands of someone who cares less about it than you do. --Sleeping Ugly

torontoCPAPguy

Post by torontoCPAPguy » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:47 pm

You guys have far too much time on your hands.
Go to sleep.

Fall colours. One of God's gifts. Life is fragile and short, savour every moment no matter what your problems may be. These stunning fall colours from my first outing after surviving a month on life support due to H1N1.

Sharon1225

Post by Sharon1225 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am

SleepingUgly wrote:I see what you naughty kids have been doing in my absence. I come down to put an Elmo ice pack on my face and this is what I'm exposed to?!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope your post surgery is going well. Is it for sleep apnea?

mars

Post by mars » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:25 am

Hi All

I have been thinking about why it is impossible to unsubscribe, or delete, one's membership of the Forum.

The only reason I can come up with is that if I can unsubscribe, and my details are deleted, then I can re-invent myself and join again under another name.

I know some people already do this using a different ISP.

If I unsubscribe, and my details are not deleted, then that is, in reality, no different from me just staying away.

People have been known to delete all their posts (using edit, deleting the message, and finally typing in a full stop), and then simply staying away. This about as complete as an "unjoin" can be.

I would think that for most cpap users, using the "enemies" list to avoid being faced with unwanted material, but with a choice to read if appropriate, is probably the best compromise solution.

We have the opportunity to never come back, be our own moderator, or take in everything.

As the Grail Knight said in The Last Crusade
But choose wisely, for while the true Grail will bring you life, the false Grail will take it from you.

cheers

Mars
for an an easier, cheaper and travel-easy sleep apnea treatment :D

http://www.cpaptalk.com/viewtopic/t7020 ... rapy-.html

Roman Hokie

Post by Roman Hokie » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:58 pm

I'm a member on a non-CPAP forum (I know... perish the thought!) and there is no such thing as a delete button nor an edit button. Period. I've been a member there for 3 1/2 years and it's been gone for 2 years now. Keeps most people from saying or doing something they might regret later... "This is going to be on the internet forever... do I really want to say this?"

There's one Forum Admin there and that's it. Not quite a big an audience as this place, though. Probably only about 9,000 users in the 5.5 years it's been online.

If you see me acting unruly, call me on it. PMs are welcome.

Jaylee

Post by Jaylee » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:55 pm

DreamStalker wrote:
No problem girlfriend ... you two would get along just fine.

Besides, I'm the cook in the household. I take care of all the iron work around here.

Usually I have the opposite effect of speechless ... you must be special.

I like rewards

I gots to get some sleep now though ... pleasant dreams.
A man who cooks, lucky girl she is!

Okay, your reward is a cookie.

Jaylee

Post by Jaylee » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:56 pm

torontoCPAPguy wrote:You guys have far too much time on your hands.
Go to sleep.
I need a hobby. Or a boyfriend. Perhaps a boyfriend who could turn in to a hobby. Hmmm.

Jaylee

Post by Jaylee » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:56 pm

mars wrote:Hi All

I have been thinking about why it is impossible to unsubscribe, or delete, one's membership of the Forum.

The only reason I can come up with is that if I can unsubscribe, and my details are deleted, then I can re-invent myself and join again under another name.

I know some people already do this using a different ISP.

If I unsubscribe, and my details are not deleted, then that is, in reality, no different from me just staying away.

People have been known to delete all their posts (using edit, deleting the message, and finally typing in a full stop), and then simply staying away. This about as complete as an "unjoin" can be.

I would think that for most cpap users, using the "enemies" list to avoid being faced with unwanted material, but with a choice to read if appropriate, is probably the best compromise solution.

We have the opportunity to never come back, be our own moderator, or take in everything.

As the Grail Knight said in The Last Crusade
But choose wisely, for while the true Grail will bring you life, the false Grail will take it from you.

cheers

Mars
Am I the only one who thinks "Just don't come back?"

What I want to know is why we can't multi quote. That is annoying.