OT::: Obama Complicit In Syrian Gas Attack?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Wulfman...

Re: OT::: Obama Complicit In Syrian Gas Attack?

Post by Wulfman... » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:17 pm

islandboy5150 wrote:Rush Limbaugh suspects Obama conspired with Al-Qaeda to frame Bashar al-Assad. Says if its true, it's the biggest set up of all time.
You got any more of this "garbage" you'd like to post out of context???
Your post is distorted BS and gave the uninformed liberals a big bogus target to scream about.

It was actually Yossef Bodansky who put out the theory and Rush was just reporting on the article which appeared in the publication "Global Research" which also appears to be a Canadian entity as it has a "(dot) CA" after it.

http : // www . globalresearch . ca/did-the-white-house-help-plan-the-syrian-chemical-attack/5347542

Den

CapnLoki

Post by CapnLoki » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Wulfman... wrote:
islandboy5150 wrote:Rush Limbaugh suspects Obama conspired with Al-Qaeda to frame Bashar al-Assad. Says if its true, it's the biggest set up of all time.
Your post is distorted BS and gave the uninformed liberals a big bogus target to scream about.

It was actually Yossef Bodansky who put out the theory and Rush was just reporting on the article which appeared in the publication "Global Research" which also appears to be a Canadian entity as it has a "(dot) CA" after it.

http : // www . globalresearch . ca/did-the-white-house-help-plan-the-syrian-chemical-attack/5347542
Sorry, you're being disingenuous now. Its true the the original story came from Bodansky, but Limbaugh went on at length in his "What if this is true...?" mode. While he didn't quite say he thinks its true, he certainly put it out there for consideration.
www . realclearpolitics . com/video/2013/09/03/limbaugh_what_if_bashar_al-assad_is_being_framed.html

Additional Comments: Pressure 9-20, average ~9.5; often use battery power while off-grid
Hark, how hard he fetches breath . . .  Act II, Scene IV, King Henry IV Part I, William Shakespeare
Choosing a Battery thread: http://www.cpaptalk.com/viewtopic/t1140 ... ttery.html

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:53 pm

CapnLoki wrote:
Wulfman... wrote:

Sorry, you're being disingenuous now. Its true the the original story came from Bodansky, but Limbaugh went on at length in his "What if this is true...?" mode. While he didn't quite say he thinks its true, he certainly put it out there for consideration.
www . realclearpolitics . com/video/2013/09/03/limbaugh_what_if_bashar_al-assad_is_being_framed . html
Here's the link to the whole transcript from Rush's show......not just a few selected excerpts.

http : // www . rushlimbaugh . com/daily/2013/09/03/bodansky_what_if_bashar_didn_t_do_it

I don't always get to listen to Rush, but happened to be in my office when I heard part of this broadcast and that's why I'm challenging the OP.
It seemed to me like he was throwing out the information and the conspiracy theories and telling people to make up their own minds.

Personally, I believe that the US should stay the hell out of Syria. Obama put his foot in his mouth about a year ago about the chemical weapons being a red line (when he made remarks off his teleprompter) and now all of this crap is about trying to remove his foot without him losing face. There are some really stupid Republican senators who apparently just voted FOR the resolution (as being reported on TV as I type this).

Den

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:02 pm

I also want to apologize to the original poster (OP) if I came across too harshly. Sometimes these political off-topic threads get to me, too.

Den

Cutnstuf

Post by Cutnstuf » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:10 pm

I don't even know why I open threads like this. All they do is make me sick. Limbaugh is a fat, nasty, troublemaker whose intent is to work up his angry, old, white male audience with a bunch of "what if's" that they hear as the truth.

ChicagoGranny

Post by ChicagoGranny » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:21 am

"It's not the number of breaths we take, it's the number of moments that take our breath away."

49er

Post by 49er » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:26 am

ChicagoGranny wrote:Image
+1

49er

hyperlexis

Post by hyperlexis » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:28 am

WTF why is such a stupid thing even on this blog?

Birther sh-t next?

49er

Post by 49er » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:45 am

hyperlexis wrote:WTF why is such a stupid thing even on this blog?

Birther sh-t next?
Come on now, you know better than to ask a question like that.

49er

hyperlexis

Post by hyperlexis » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:01 am

49er wrote:

Birther sh-t next?

49er
Yep ure right! I fully expect it to be coming next.....

Or that Michelle's cooking is soooooo bad... (How bad is it?) That when she makes dinner, half the white house died from poison gas.

Good gracious!

49er

Post by 49er » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:08 am

hyperlexis wrote:
49er wrote:

Birther sh-t next?

49er
Yep ure right! I fully expect it to be coming next.....

Or that Michelle's cooking is soooooo bad... (How bad is it?) That when she makes dinner, half the white house died from poison gas.

Good gracious!

PST

Post by PST » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:27 am

49er wrote:

Birther sh-t next?
There is a huge difference, in my mind at least, between the usual Obamacare thread and this kind of post. With a bunch of people united by their interest in a chronic disease, it makes perfect sense that there would be discussions of important changes in healthcare finance taking place in the country where most of them live. I may think many of my xPAP friends are ill-informed and illogical on the subject (and they surely think the same of me), but it is no mystery why we care about this and why opinions are strongly held. Talking about Obamacare seems barely off topic in a health-related forum, even if one thing sometimes leads to another and we find ourselves far afield. This kind of post also seems much different than talking about things like hobbies or pets, which can be fun and helps make this a community. What's the point, though, of dropping a grenade through the window just to see how big the resulting spatter is?

Space Oddity

Post by Space Oddity » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:16 am

What's the point of replying to the OP?

Why am I replying to anyone?

Oh, my AHI was 0.7 last night.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:18 pm

If we really want to punish Syria, for chemical attacts on their own people, we should collect all Michele's billings for purchases she costs the federal government she wastes, load then on a bomber, and bomb their chemical stockpiles. That weight alone should bury the stockpile making it unusable.

Never fear, we will start another war or police action. Wehave to keep the arms dealers in business. Where there's money to be made, why worry over a few lives, ours or theirs. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

ems

Post by ems » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Goofproof wrote:If we really want to punish Syria, for chemical attacts on their own people, we should collect all Michele's billings for purchases she costs the federal government she wastes, load then on a bomber, and bomb their chemical stockpiles. That weight alone should bury the stockpile making it unusable.

There ya go... now why didn't I think of that?
If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow! ~a friend~