selling my deemed clap w modem & 4 masks

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
dezstone04

selling my deemed clap w modem & 4 masks

Post by dezstone04 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:51 am

Hi I was treated for a year with sleep apnea although I didn't have it, which is why I am selling. I have a resmed system from a smoke free pet free bug free home. It has the modem to download the information to the doctors office everyday or the card u can take with u. It has the humidifier attachment as well. I can sell the face masks separately to anyone and will only charge $20/ea or $500 for the whole package. I have all the package paperwork and warranty information too. I also have an additional 6ft long unopened air tube for it. The reservoir tank is new I just put it in n never used it. It is the Phillips respironics heated humidifier resmed auto aflex machine. The carrying case the air tube cover and the power supply all come with it. The face masks I have are resmed mirage quattro in medium. Resmed quattro FX in medium. Fisher & paykel forma in medium. Resmed swift fx in small which is the nasal pillows n comes with a chin strap. I also have the storage bag for the masks. I believe this is more than a fair offer for this used machine so I'm firm on it.

Drowsy Dancer

Re: selling my deemed clap w modem & 4 masks

Post by Drowsy Dancer » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:58 am

dezstone04 wrote:It is the Phillips respironics heated humidifier resmed auto aflex machine.
Philips Respironics and ResMed are two different companies.

To attract any interest here you will need to describe your machine accurately, including the model number and machine hours. At that price, though, I doubt you'll find any takers.

How we squander our hours of pain. -- Rilke

Janknitz

Post by Janknitz » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:00 am

And you might try editing the title of the thread. Autocorrect did a number on it.
What you need to know before you meet your DME http://tinyurl.com/2arffqx
Taming the Mirage Quattro http://tinyurl.com/2ft3lh8
Swift FX Fitting Guide http://tinyurl.com/22ur9ts
Don't Pay that Upcharge! http://tinyurl.com/2ck48rm

dezstone04

Post by dezstone04 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:15 am

I have a Phillips respirononic and serial number is P02568886 w a humidifier n resmed is the company that makes the masks n some of the packaging equipment sorry if that was unreadable. I can post pics if neccesarry and this price is more than fair, but I will entertain offers.

Re: selling my cpap w modem & 4 masks

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:18 am

dezstone04 wrote:Hi I was treated for a year with sleep apnea although I didn't have it, which is why I am selling. I have a resmed system from a smoke free pet free bug free home. It has the modem to download the information to the doctors office everyday or the card u can take with u. It has the humidifier attachment as well. I can sell the face masks separately to anyone and will only charge $20/ea or $500 for the whole package. I have all the package paperwork and warranty information too. I also have an additional 6ft long unopened air tube for it. The reservoir tank is new I just put it in n never used it. It is the Phillips respironics heated humidifier resmed auto aflex machine. The carrying case the air tube cover and the power supply all come with it. The face masks I have are resmed mirage quattro in medium. Resmed quattro FX in medium. Fisher & paykel forma in medium. Resmed swift fx in small which is the nasal pillows n comes with a chin strap. I also have the storage bag for the masks. I believe this is more than a fair offer for this used machine so I'm firm on it.

Drowsy Dancer

Post by Drowsy Dancer » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:28 am

dezstone04 wrote:I have a Phillips respirononic and serial number is P02568886 w a humidifier n resmed is the company that makes the masks n some of the packaging equipment sorry if that was unreadable. I can post pics if neccesarry and this price is more than fair, but I will entertain offers.
The serial number is not the model number. The model number will be something like: 550P.

You haven't said anything about the number of machine hours, and you haven't provided enough data to convince me that that the price is "more than fair." Used masks aren't worth much. I bought a PR System One 550P with low hours plus mask for $125 recently, to put your price into perspective.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Re: not enough information

Post by chunkyfrog » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:08 am

Rename a thread? I think you have to be a member who is logged in to edit their own thread title!
----Run hours? Model number? Don't have apnea? How do you know?

Bill44133

Post by Bill44133 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:50 am

dezstone04 wrote:Hi I was treated for a year with sleep apnea although I didn't have it, which is why I am selling. I have a resmed system from a smoke free pet free bug free home. It has the modem to download the information to the doctors office everyday or the card u can take with u. It has the humidifier attachment as well. I can sell the face masks separately to anyone and will only charge $20/ea or $500 for the whole package. I have all the package paperwork and warranty information too. I also have an additional 6ft long unopened air tube for it. The reservoir tank is new I just put it in n never used it. It is the Phillips respironics heated humidifier resmed auto aflex machine. The carrying case the air tube cover and the power supply all come with it. The face masks I have are resmed mirage quattro in medium. Resmed quattro FX in medium. Fisher & paykel forma in medium. Resmed swift fx in small which is the nasal pillows n comes with a chin strap. I also have the storage bag for the masks. I believe this is more than a fair offer for this used machine so I'm firm on it.
You can probably keep your clap! I highly doubt any one would be interested

Additional Comments: Settings are IPap 23 EPap 19

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:51 am

Turn the blower unit over and look for a little silver sticker that will have the model number on it. The model number is a 3 digit number and may have DS, REF or P in front or behind the 3 digits. Also on that same sticker is an 8 digit number that is code for when the machine was manufactured in year/month/date format.

Tell us the 3 digit model number and that 8 digit manufacture date number...
That's a starting point for what information you will HAVE to provide if you expect to sell the machine to someone who isn't sitting in your living room looking at the machine. More information will be needed but you have to start with the most basic information first.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

yaconsult

Post by yaconsult » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:19 pm

The only people who have an idea of the true value/worth of cpap machines are those of us who use them. The list/retail prices are only paid by insurance companies as part of the whole insurance "system" with artificially inflated prices.

For an idea of true value, visit our sponsor at cpap.com. Machines that are older models, like it sounds like you have, are not worth much. Machines get better all the time and there's very little demand for the older units. To get a better idea of used prices, you can look at http://www.secondwindcpap.com/ but realize that they are an established business that provides support and warranties what they sell for 6 months.

Drowsy Dancer

Post by Drowsy Dancer » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:50 pm

Bill44133 wrote:You can probably keep your clap! I highly doubt any one would be interested
Typically, the clap is a gift.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:30 pm

Drowsy Dancer wrote:
dezstone04 wrote:It is the Phillips respironics heated humidifier resmed auto aflex machine.
Philips Respironics and ResMed are two different companies.

To attract any interest here you will need to describe your machine accurately, including the model number and machine hours. At that price, though, I doubt you'll find any takers.
maybe he's got the new chevyforddodge mobile in his driveway too.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:32 pm

Drowsy Dancer wrote:
Bill44133 wrote:You can probably keep your clap! I highly doubt any one would be interested
Typically, the clap is a gift.
the gift that keeps on giving.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:50 pm

Since you're not a registered member of the forum and haven't given any contact information, nobody could contact you even if they wanted to buy that stuff.

And, lots of people say they're "cured" or give some other reasons for not wanting to use the therapy anymore.
If your equipment has been being paid for through your insurance provider and hasn't been fully paid for, you shouldn't be selling it. And, IF it still has the "modem" in it, that could possibly be an indication that this person does NOT own the machine.......and therefore could not legally sell it. This is a VERY suspicious set of circumstances.

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:58 pm

And, what is a "deemed clap"?

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05