Finally getting DH on board!

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
rachelp

Finally getting DH on board!

Post by rachelp » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:11 pm

My DH has seen the change in me since I started apap therapy last month that he's finally on board with switching out his old cpap for a data capable one. I'm so thrilled! He's been on cpap for about 8 years and still rarely wears it at night, never feels rested, and has no idea what's going on because it's a brick. I'm looking forward to seeing his stats and possibly helping him with all the good information on here. I ordered him the same machine I have because I just love it. Technology has come a long way from his old Polaris to the new ones we have now!

I checked his basic information he can access on the screen and it showed he's only compliant 60% of the time. I'm about to start apap boot camp as soon as that machine comes in!

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Re: Finally getting DH on board!

Post by chunkyfrog » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:09 pm

"Drop and give me twenty!"

Sheriff Buford

Post by Sheriff Buford » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:57 pm

Even though the Astros have moved to the American league, I've always been against the DH. I prefer the pitcher batting. I offers more strategy and it weeds-out the more althletic ability besides just being able to chunk a ball 95 mph.

Sheriff

rachelp

Post by rachelp » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:10 pm

Sheriff Buford wrote:Even though the Astros have moved to the American league, I've always been against the DH. I prefer the pitcher batting. I offers more strategy and it weeds-out the more althletic ability besides just being able to chunk a ball 95 mph.

Sheriff