ResScan reports?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
hobbs

ResScan reports?

Post by hobbs » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:39 pm

I have not seen my sleep doc since 2009. My AHI for the last year has been .2 with a 3.2 leak rate. I have always purchased supplies because of the high DME deductible on my company insurance. Since I went on Medicare & "F" supplement the beginning of December I figured it was time to see him again. He has retired.

Since I will need to see a new doc, is it possible to print a compliance report that covers 3 or 6 months? All I find is a 30 day one for the first 30 days the machine was first used.

billbolton

Re: ResScan reports?

Post by billbolton » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:08 pm

hobbs wrote:is it possible to print a compliance report that covers 3 or 6 months? All I find is a 30 day one for the first 30 days the machine was first used.
In the "Review" function, select "Statistics" and set whatever period you want to cover, then select the "Report" function and click on the down arrow next to "Select report" bar. You can select a variety of reports, but "Usage compliance" is probably the one you want

hobbs

Re: ResScan reports?

Post by hobbs » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:05 pm

Thank you again! :oops: