Should Trump Jump Up?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

Should Trump Drop Out

Yes
37%
No
56%
What is Trump?
6%

Total votes: 158

Gasper62

Re: Should Trump Drop Out

Post by Gasper62 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:01 pm

One little falsehood against so many from the opposition.....seems kinda' fair. Wouldn't sway the hardcore Trumptards anyway.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:07 pm

Gasper62 wrote:Then you'll love this Trump quote, Sleepy !

I think he's probably changed his mind by now. If the wording was "Republican politicians" I'd agree with that. The current and previous Speakers of the House have been a disgrace.......followed closely by some of the others in the House and Senate.
The only thing "good" you can say about the Democrats is that they stick together.......even when they're wrong.
The Democrat voters are more "sheeple".........they have no idea about the history of the party they keep voting for.

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:23 pm

Wulfman... wrote: The Democrat voters are more "sheeple".........they have no idea about the history of the party they keep voting for.

Den

Thats because democrats are focused on what's next and have the cognitive horsepower to understand that political parties morph over time.

Once republicans stop having tantrums about bringing back the steamboat Willy era, they'll have a chance to be relevant again.

Until then, they're going to be left with the likes of orange faced TV game show hosts as candidates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PEF

Post by PEF » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:25 pm

Very, very interesting.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-0 ... l-election

I feel sure of one thing. No matter who wins, the election is just the beginning of the trouble. Constitutional crisis is assured, especially if Hillary wins. She is still under criminal investigation!

Stormynights

Post by Stormynights » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:35 pm

Because that is not what is reported on the news most will not belive that at all untill it happens. I think she will get by with everything so most will never know.

hobbs

Post by hobbs » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:58 pm

PEF wrote:Very, very interesting.

I feel sure of one thing. No matter who wins, the election is just the beginning of the trouble. Constitutional crisis is assured, especially if Hillary wins. She is still under criminal investigation!
Zerohedge? http://acurazine.com/forums/images/smilies/pofl.gif

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:49 am

So is trump. For child rape.

And honestly. Zerohedge? Still? They lied to you and attract anti semites yet you still use them as your go to news source?

Strange.

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:01 pm

HaHa ! Rudy is deranged.....BIGLY !

mommydear

Post by mommydear » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:26 pm

Rudy Giuliani is really Simon Barsinister ImageImage

Stormynights

Post by Stormynights » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:40 am

For my family there hasn't been any improvement in the last eight years. IF hillary wins I really and truly hope I am wrong. My grand daughte in law is a Nurse Practitioner and other grand chiildren have to have two part time jobs just to get by because full time jobs are few and far between. One grandson's boss is paying for his college so he will have a good job. He already is working full time and is going to school full time. Affordable heath care has put a lot of small businesses out of business and taken away a lot of heathcare. It is supposed to go up 50 percent next year. I am afraid that my family will lose all their health care. It just doesn't look good for us. I hate seeing illegal aliens with more benefits than our families. We nee a wall or some control of the borders until we get some of our own problems solved.

hobbs

Post by hobbs » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:42 am

"I hate seeing illegal aliens with more benefits than our families."

Source?

PEF

Post by PEF » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:57 am

Stormynights wrote:For my family there hasn't been any improvement in the last eight years. IF hillary wins I really and truly hope I am wrong. My grand daughte in law is a Nurse Practitioner and other grand chiildren have to have two part time jobs just to get by because full time jobs are few and far between. One grandson's boss is paying for his college so he will have a good job. He already is working full time and is going to school full time. Affordable heath care has put a lot of small businesses out of business and taken away a lot of heathcare. It is supposed to go up 50 percent next year. I am afraid that my family will lose all their health care. It just doesn't look good for us. I hate seeing illegal aliens with more benefits than our families. We nee a wall or some control of the borders until we get some of our own problems solved.
+1 We are sure not included among the corrupt US Governments protected people.

Don't listen to the bullies demanding sources when this is widely known. I do not post for the benefit of these people.

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:55 am

Oh look more anti Semitic ramblings on zerohedge, your favorite entertainment site:

SleepyMcgee

Should Trump Drop Out

Post by SleepyMcgee » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:58 am

PEF wrote:
Stormynights wrote:For my family there hasn't been any improvement in the last eight years. IF hillary wins I really and truly hope I am wrong. My grand daughte in law is a Nurse Practitioner and other grand chiildren have to have two part time jobs just to get by because full time jobs are few and far between. One grandson's boss is paying for his college so he will have a good job. He already is working full time and is going to school full time. Affordable heath care has put a lot of small businesses out of business and taken away a lot of heathcare. It is supposed to go up 50 percent next year. I am afraid that my family will lose all their health care. It just doesn't look good for us. I hate seeing illegal aliens with more benefits than our families. We nee a wall or some control of the borders until we get some of our own problems solved.
+1 We are sure not included among the corrupt US Governments protected people.

Don't listen to the bullies demanding sources when this is widely known. I do not post for the benefit of these people.
I realize that facts and sources are the extreme rights kryptonite but...Since when have facts been a bullying tactic?

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:07 am

OK premiums are not going up 50%. Additionally, have you looked into subsidies? 75% of folks on plans impacted are able to take advantage of subsidies. You may want to look into it.