OT: Jeff Sessions confirmed in Senate Judiciary committee

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
BleepingBeauty

Re: OT: Jeff Sessions confirmed in Senate Judiciary committee

Post by BleepingBeauty » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:54 am

MrGrumpy wrote:Bring it on, leftist motherfucker. I like to fight.

Put up yer (Daisy) dukes, dingleberry.

Veni, vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Dx 11/07: AHI 107, central apnea, Cheyne Stokes respiration, moderate-severe O2 desats. (Simple OSA would be too easy. ;))

PR S1 ASV 950, DreamWear mask, F&P 150 humidifier, O2 @ 2L.

Sheriff Buford

Post by Sheriff Buford » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:49 am

Another day in paradise.

Sheriff

49er

Post by 49er » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:23 am

Sheriff Buford wrote:Another day in paradise.

Sheriff
You mean in the world of President Bannon, the Nazi?

49er

dlby

Post by dlby » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:03 pm

I want to thank those who have helped me get info for cpap. Its been a blessing!
The rest not so much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:15 pm

dlby wrote:I want to thank those who have helped me get info for cpap. Its been a blessing!
The rest not so much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Only the post you click on will open, OT post aren't for weak stomachs or minds. Usually the title is a clue for what the post is about. The same people that can help you also have opinions about more than XPAP. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

avi123

Post by avi123 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:52 pm

Krelvin wrote:WHY ALL THE POLITICAL POSTS ON THE FORUM?

Have you nothing better to do with your time?

This is a CPAP support forum not a political push your crap forum. There are lots of places to put this stuff that should be put elsewhere.

Don't really care to see any side of the topic. Wrong place. You are not going to change any ones mind, you not going to effect opinion, you just look plain stupid.

If you have nothing better to do... go for a walk, play in the yard, play with yourself whatever.
You don't have a good choice because all the TV channels waste our time with those things plus advertising. Besides, if my neighbors would see me play in my yard at 3 am then they would call the police. Then a policeperson would show up. But after listening to my English he/she would ask me where I am from. But because I was born in the Middle East I would need to show my U. S. CERTIFICATE OF NATURALIZATION

see here what it is:

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/ ... uance.html,

and probably also my Green Card which I was holding from 1957 till 1962 (5 years before I became a US citizen). So it is not really crap as you said it is.

see my recent set-up and Statistics:
http://i.imgur.com/TewT8G9.png
see my recent ResScan treatment results:
http://i.imgur.com/3oia0EY.png
http://i.imgur.com/QEjvlVY.png

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:03 pm

avi123 wrote:Besides, if my neighbors would see me play in my yard at 3 am then they would call the police. Then a policeperson would show up.
Avi... I understand your point.. however, when I read the above I laughed so hard my puppy jumped on my lap to see what was wrong. Supposedly, laughter is the best medicine for lots of things. I guess I pictured you playing in the yard at 3 am, and the neighbors calling the police. Best laugh. Thanks!
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:15 pm

Lucyhere wrote:
avi123 wrote:Besides, if my neighbors would see me play in my yard at 3 am then they would call the police. Then a policeperson would show up.
Avi... I understand your point.. however, when I read the above I laughed so hard my puppy jumped on my lap to see what was wrong. Supposedly, laughter is the best medicine for lots of things. I guess I pictured you playing in the yard at 3 am, and the neighbors calling the police. Best laugh. Thanks!
It's winter here, way to cold to play in the yard at any time.
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

flightco

Post by flightco » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:10 am

MrGrumpy wrote:Not a confederate flag waver. Im Catholic. Im from the North. I moved to NC when I was a child. I have no relationship with the KKK or any pro-confederacy group. In fact I dislike Confederacy reenactment groups down here.

I am a conservative, however. I am also a strict constructionist on the U.S. Constitution. I doubt you even know what a strict constructionist is.

]
Grumpy; I once ran into a lady who was pushing her way into the line at the supermarket, when I asked her to stop and go to the back of the line she told me she had learned to be assertive. I told her being assertive was a good thing and more women should learn that skill then told her she better look it up because she thinks she is assertive when in fact, all she is was ass hole. At that point she must have figured it out because she became very assertive.
it was a little story to tell grumpy that you might think your are a conservative, but there is a lot more to being a conservative than being a stupid asshole, you sir, are not a conservative, you are a troll who thinly disguises himself as a stupid asshole

flightco

Post by flightco » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:17 am

49er wrote:

Sheriff

49er
Trump is so hurt by your comments he is doubting himself and Mike Pense. I understand he is starting to feel the only true leader would be HrC and he is looking at how to make the transagion happen

Please stop hurting Trump

#notmygroundhog

49er

Post by 49er » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:42 am

flightco wrote:
49er wrote:

Sheriff

49er
Trump is so hurt by your comments he is doubting himself and Mike Pense. I understand he is starting to feel the only true leader would be HrC and he is looking at how to make the transagion happen

Please stop hurting Trump

#notmygroundhog
Again Flightco, as someone who claims he is a true conservative, do you feel good about Bannon, a Nazi, having all that power? Stick to the issues please.

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:57 am

49er wrote:
Again Flightco, as someone who claims he is a true conservative, do you feel good about Bannon, a Nazi, having all that power? Stick to the issues please.
We criticized Grumpy for calling people names and now you are doing the same thing. Doesn't sound like you.

49er

Post by 49er » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:27 am

LSAT wrote:
49er wrote:
We criticized Grumpy for calling people names and now you are doing the same thing. Doesn't sound like you.
How is asking someone if he feels good about Bannon, a Nazi, having all the power, engaging in name calling?

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:35 am

LSAT wrote:
49er wrote:

If you look up what the word Nazi implies, you'll see that Bannon and Nazi are synonymous.
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

MrGrumpy

Post by MrGrumpy » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:05 pm

Living in Illanoy, you have no clue what a conservative is. I am a conservative. Steve Bannon is a wonderful person who is going to assist President Trump and the GOP controlled Congress to restore America to what it once was. Like it or not, thats the way its gotta be. And it will be that way, whether you and your kind like it or not.

flightco wrote:
MrGrumpy wrote: ]
to tell grumpy that you might think your are a conservative, but there is a lot more to being a conservative than being a stupid asshole, you sir, are not a conservative, you are a troll who thinly disguises himself as a stupid asshole
Id be dead by now if I didn't use my CPAP gear every night.