ED and Sleep Apnea

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
mottzzz

Re: ED and Sleep Apnea

Post by mottzzz » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:27 am

It's been a long time since I've been on here. Been back on the CPAP over a year now. It hasn't been a magic solution to the boners. I was stressing last year that maybe I had cardiovascular disease, or something. I met with my doctor last November. He said my circulation is fine. I would say that the CPAP has helped and things got better from where they were in January-March 2018. Things got better as I was exercising more, fitting in a little more sleep, and losing weight. (January 2018 I was 5'9" 235. I'm down to 206 now and trying to get under 200 for the first time in 10 years.) I got to the point where I finally woke up with some pretty amazing morning wood two mornings in a row. That was back in December or something. I've slacked off a bit on the fitness lately, so unfortunately, things haven't been so great. I guess all of this just means I need to get back to work on the exercise, or something. Being 42 and now 43 has been pretty rough for me.

nicholasjh1

Post by nicholasjh1 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:31 am

palerider wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:36 pm
nicholasjh1 wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:47 am
palerider wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:19 am
nicholasjh1 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:50 am
ChicagoGranny wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:15 pm

If you look at the forum log, you will see one pervert has viewed it 10,167 times.

http://cpaptalk.com/view/log
I sure those are guests searches from google CG... Are you just trying to shame or be obtuse? Those are from 1000's of google searches that this thread probably helped out. Turn the troll knob down on your chassy CG...
Google searches don't hit the forum, only if someone clicks on the link and comes here to the page.
Yes, I realize that. didn't realize I needed to spell it out, but I guess I should have considering CG's comment.
Seems like a strange thing or you to go into a rant over, especially when you're wrong.
I'm not wrong, apparently you're just really oblivious. probably 10k searches from google for ed and cp, they click into this thread and a guests has then viewed. guest viewed it 10k times. only possible explaination. happy now?
Instead of Sleep apnea it should be called "Sleep deprivation, starving of oxygen, being poisoned by high CO2 levels, damaging the body and brain while it's supposed to be healing so that you constantly get worse and can never get healthy Apnea"

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:41 am

nicholasjh1 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:31 am
palerider wrote:
nicholasjh1 wrote:
palerider wrote:
nicholasjh1 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:50 am

I sure those are guests searches from google CG... Are you just trying to shame or be obtuse? Those are from 1000's of google searches that this thread probably helped out. Turn the troll knob down on your chassy CG...
Google searches don't hit the forum, only if someone clicks on the link and comes here to the page.
Yes, I realize that. didn't realize I needed to spell it out, but I guess I should have considering CG's comment.
Seems like a strange thing or you to go into a rant over, especially when you're wrong.
I'm not wrong, apparently you're just really oblivious. probably 10k searches from google for ed and cp, they click into this thread and a guests has then viewed. guest viewed it 10k times. only possible explaination. happy now?
just what kind of a spaz digs up a year old thread to continue a stupid argument?

every time the google spider, and other website spiders skim through the forum, it shows as a guest view.

Happy now?

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

nicholasjh1

Post by nicholasjh1 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:54 pm

palerider wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:41 am
nicholasjh1 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:31 am
palerider wrote:
nicholasjh1 wrote:
palerider wrote:

just what kind of a spaz digs up a year old thread to continue a stupid argument?

every time the google spider, and other website spiders skim through the forum, it shows as a guest view.

Happy now?
I didn't dig it up it came up again from the prior post. I guess it would have been better served if I responded to that person.
Instead of Sleep apnea it should be called "Sleep deprivation, starving of oxygen, being poisoned by high CO2 levels, damaging the body and brain while it's supposed to be healing so that you constantly get worse and can never get healthy Apnea"

nicholasjh1

Post by nicholasjh1 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:59 pm

mottzzz wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:27 am
It's been a long time since I've been on here. Been back on the CPAP over a year now. It hasn't been a magic solution to the boners. I was stressing last year that maybe I had cardiovascular disease, or something. I met with my doctor last November. He said my circulation is fine. I would say that the CPAP has helped and things got better from where they were in January-March 2018. Things got better as I was exercising more, fitting in a little more sleep, and losing weight. (January 2018 I was 5'9" 235. I'm down to 206 now and trying to get under 200 for the first time in 10 years.) I got to the point where I finally woke up with some pretty amazing morning wood two mornings in a row. That was back in December or something. I've slacked off a bit on the fitness lately, so unfortunately, things haven't been so great. I guess all of this just means I need to get back to work on the exercise, or something. Being 42 and now 43 has been pretty rough for me.
Good to hear about your progress. I hope kicking on the exercise helps. I guess i would look at any other circulation problems, not sure if you asking for any help. poor control of blood sugar can cause this as well. L-citrulline can help as well.

mottzzz

Post by mottzzz » Fri May 03, 2019 8:40 pm

Yeah, I guess I'm open to possibilities and ideas. I met with a urologist on Thursday and he seemed to brush off the heart issues suggeston and didn't seemed concerned. Had more of a "you're not 22" vibe to our conversation. So he set my worries at ease a bit. I just find myself a bit envious of the guys saying they made one change like going on CPAP and suddenly having incredible boners again. I can perform, but it takes physical stimulation to get up and it's not as rock solid as before. And I don't really find myself getting horny (which is what makes me think there is a hormone issue). I dunno.

Vinny V

Post by Vinny V » Sun May 05, 2019 10:23 am

In The 2+ months I've been on cpap, the only difference I've noticed is nocturnal arousal..haven't had in years
Also something I haven't experienced since my teen years..(I'm 52) Nocturnal emissions..if you know what I mean..every couple weeks
So didn't know what to make of it .. Rather embarrassing explaining to the wifey. To be honest I'd rather other things got better first :D

mottzzz

Post by mottzzz » Sun May 05, 2019 7:47 pm

Ah, that's good to know. I've had some morning wood come back, but it's not a very regular thing. I've been working on my fitness, too, so the nocturnal/morning erections have certainly started coming back since I got back on CPAP and was working out. I need to get back on the horse with the working out. I might ask the doctor to try some pills the next time I see him. I admit that I'm a bit frustrated with that at age 43, but I'm glad it's an option. Sometimes i feel like I messed myself up and didn't take care of my body, but then I think about how I did have two amazing mornings of morning wood back in December when I was really busting my butt at the gym. So I have to figure that I don't have some sort of damage, but that something is just not firing right. (Testosterone and/or nitric oxide?)