Shapeable pillow from Target really works

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
gaggy

Shapeable pillow from Target really works

Post by gaggy » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:48 am

I was going to buy a pap pillow until I read a post about using a shapeable pillow (12.99) from Target. I went to lunch Friday and purchased one. If you have not tried one, it makes all the difference in the world. I used my Activa this weekend and boy it was wonderful. I had not used it for a while since I felt it was heavy and my pillow bothered it. I can lay any way and my mask does not bother me. In fact, sleep the longest I have since being on CPAP.

GoofyUT

Pillow!

Post by GoofyUT » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:59 am

Sounds great!

Can you offer any more of a description so that I know what to ask for when I go to our local, VAST Target store?

Many thanks!

Chuck
People are dying every day in Darfur simply for who they are!!! PLEASE HELP THEM!
http://www.savedarfur.org

gaggy

Post by gaggy » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:06 am

It actually looks like a regular pillow. That's where you find them, with the pillows. Plastic cover on it says Shapeable. The come in standard and king. I got the standard since I have a queen bed and it was large enough. In fact when I came home with it I had to go back to Target and get my husband one the next day. I walked past the pillow several times until I spotted it. Good Luck.

GoofyUT

Thanks again!!!

Post by GoofyUT » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:09 am

Thank you!

Chuck
People are dying every day in Darfur simply for who they are!!! PLEASE HELP THEM!
http://www.savedarfur.org

Wulfman

Post by Wulfman » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:12 am

Is this the same pillow that was discussed in these threads back in '05?

At some point (last thread), it appeared that the pillow was not being carried by Target anymore. Did they start handling them again?

viewtopic.php?t=3725

viewtopic.php?t=3332

viewtopic.php?t=3941

Den
(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Daffney_Gillfin

Post by Daffney_Gillfin » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:18 am

gaggy wrote:It actually looks like a regular pillow. That's where you find them, with the pillows. Plastic cover on it says Shapeable.
Thanks for the details. I had given up on the pillows as I had already invested in the memory foam and the pregnancy pillow. Both sort of work for me, but not as well as I'd like. So now, I will have to try the Shapeable, too. My bedroom is beginning to look like a mutant pillow farm.
--
DG
Silverlining output screenshots http://www.flickr.com/photos/daffneygillfin/
"Pain breeds compliance" -- Rudy Reyes
Pressure set at 11(min) - 15(max) Titrated 11

gaggy

Post by gaggy » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:26 am

It may have been posted in 05 but I have only been on CPAP since 8/06. I had read a recent post about this pillow. May have been another forum since I am always looking from good information.

Alisha

Post by Alisha » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:30 am

Wulfman, Target still sells these pillows. I just went to their website and ordered two.

Goofy UT, the website picture and info might give you more info before you go to Target.
......The information provided in this post is not intended nor recommended as a substitute for professional medical advice......