Sleep Study Results

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
ejackson1200

Sleep Study Results

Post by ejackson1200 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:22 pm

Received my results today. I'd like to upload them and get some feedback. I've scanned them into my computer but don't see any upload or attachment button? AHi was 63

Julie

Re: Sleep Study Results

Post by Julie » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:43 pm

You haven't named what program you're using and I'm not even sure that by 'upload or attachment button' you're referring to a forum feature that you can use to display them here. At least provide some kind of info... No you can't 'just' post graphs directly into posts here, but there are ways to attach things depending on what you have -- they involve another website you'd DL to and then link it to this thread.

Helpful Guest :)

Re: Sleep Study Results

Post by Helpful Guest :) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:34 pm

ejackson1200 wrote:Received my results today. I'd like to upload them and get some feedback. I've scanned them into my computer but don't see any upload or attachment button? AHi was 63
There is no upload button on this site. You need to host your pics/docs on a site like imgur that post a link to that pic on this forum. Be sure to remove any private info first.

I know there are other detailed instructions on this site if you use the search feature. Prob in the top page with notices - ie. Pugsys Pointers.