SleepyHead and Apple Macs

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Hammer

SleepyHead and Apple Macs

Post by Hammer » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:05 am

Does anyone know if there is a setting on a MAC that will allow Sleepy Head to run while still blocking all other Apps not from the App store. Every time I open Sleepy Head I have to go into Preferences, General, Unlock, Allow Apps Downloaded From Anywhere and then when I'm done go back into preferences and lock it back up again, a real pain. I'm sure there is a work around for this obviously I'm just not smart enough to figure it out.

Thanks

Heated Hose
Dreamwear Nasal Mask

Bobby269

Re: SleepyHead and Apple Macs

Post by Bobby269 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:50 am

Preferences ,Security and Privacy. Put a check in the bottom one ( app store and identified developers)
I had to use this to install sleepyhead.I keep this setting and I have no problem.

Additional Comments: Set to Apap 14.00/20. EPR 3, Climate line hose, Oscar for Mac 1.1.0. Betta.1

Hammer

Post by Hammer » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:51 pm

Bobby269 wrote:Preferences ,Security and Privacy. Put a check in the bottom one ( app store and identified developers)
I had to use this to install sleepyhead.I keep this setting and I have no problem.
Yes, I know I can do that. As I said in my post above, I want to be able to STILL block all non approved apps, but allow Sleepy Head to run

Heated Hose
Dreamwear Nasal Mask

Bobby269

Post by Bobby269 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:01 am

On my computer no matter where you put the check sleephead starts and runs properly.

Additional Comments: Set to Apap 14.00/20. EPR 3, Climate line hose, Oscar for Mac 1.1.0. Betta.1

mw757

Post by mw757 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:19 pm

Hammer wrote:
Yes, I know I can do that. As I said in my post above, I want to be able to STILL block all non approved apps, but allow Sleepy Head to run
Have you actually installed sleepyhead on your hard drive?