OT - Net Neutrality

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
49er

OT - Net Neutrality

Post by 49er » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:46 am

You may or may not know but net neutrality in the US is in grave danger and could be gone by 12/14.

https://www.battleforthenet.com/

Exert

""The FCC just announced its plan to slash net neutrality rules, allowing ISPs like Verizon to block apps, slow websites, and charge fees to control what you see and do online. They vote December 14th. But if Congress gets enough calls, *they* can stop the FCC.""

No matter what your political affiliation is, I urge all US citizens on this forum to call members of Congress telling them that you want net neutrality preserved. Otherwise, access to sites like this could be in jeopardy because we buck the medical establishment by taking charge of our therapy.

And by the way, I do not intend for this thread to dissolve into an argument as to which politician is eviler and who is to blame for this. The issue is no matter what your political views are, internet access is being threatened.

https://www.senate.gov/senators/contact/
https://www.house.gov/representatives/f ... esentative

49er

PS - In case anyone was wondering, Pugsy gave me the ok to post this.

johnnygoodman

Re: OT - Net Neutrality

Post by johnnygoodman » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:34 pm

Howdy,

You require no moderator permission to post OT things.

Johnny

49er

Post by 49er » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:45 pm

johnnygoodman wrote:Howdy,

You require no moderator permission to post OT things.

Johnny
Thanks Johnny!

Cereal Killer

Post by Cereal Killer » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:50 pm

Are you alright, 49er? You posted this same topic earlier today.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157464&view=unread#unread

grayghost4

Post by grayghost4 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:35 pm

If you read the second post in this thread .... it should be obvious that Johnny revived this one to make a point.
If you're not part of the solution you're just scumming up the bottom of the beaker!

Get the Clinicians manual here : http://apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-press ... tup-manual

Cereal Killer

Post by Cereal Killer » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:21 am

Cereal Killer wrote:Are you alright, 49er? You posted this same topic earlier today.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157464&view=unread#unread
grayghost4 wrote:If you read the second post in this thread .... it should be obvious that Johnny revived this one to make a point.
My question wasn't about the post being revived. The question was why 49er made identical posts about five hours apart. I know she has had an illness and seems to live alone. I only asked out of concern for 49er.

49er, I hope you post today to let us know you are OK.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:28 am

Cereal Killer wrote:My question wasn't about the post being revived. The question was why 49er made identical posts about five hours apart. I know she has had an illness and seems to live alone. I only asked out of concern for 49er.
49er is fine. She made the first post early yesterday morning...someone spam removed it.
Once it was realized that it had been removed she posted it again.
Then later yesterday afternoon Carolyn and Johnny decided to put back the post that was spam removed. I think because they wanted to make a point about OT posts being welcome here and not needing anyone's approval.... because they knew she had already posted it a second time.
It was put back on purpose by Carolyn and Johnny and that's why you see his comment.

So 49er had nothing to do with the second post except she was the original author but that post got spam removed and it shouldn't have been removed. It was forum admins decision to end up with duplicate posts.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

49er

Post by 49er » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:09 am

Pugsy wrote:
Cereal Killer wrote:My question wasn't about the post being revived. The question was why 49er made identical posts about five hours apart. I know she has had an illness and seems to live alone. I only asked out of concern for 49er.
49er is fine. She made the first post early yesterday morning...someone spam removed it.
Once it was realized that it had been removed she posted it again.
Then later yesterday afternoon Carolyn and Johnny decided to put back the post that was spam removed. I think because they wanted to make a point about OT posts being welcome here and not needing anyone's approval.... because they knew she had already posted it a second time.
It was put back on purpose by Carolyn and Johnny and that's why you see his comment.

So 49er had nothing to do with the second post except she was the original author but that post got spam removed and it shouldn't have been removed. It was forum admins decision to end up with duplicate posts.
Thank Pugsy and thank CK for your concern.

I am definitely fine and ready for Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a happy one.

Cereal Killer

Post by Cereal Killer » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:13 am

someone spam removed it
That wasn't nice!

Glad everyone else is OK!