Getting treatment soon and I'm a bit scared (plus: anyone prefers Dreamstation over AirSense?)

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: Getting treatment soon and I'm a bit scared (plus: anyone prefers Dreamstation over AirSense?)

Post by palerider » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:07 pm

lucas7bm wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:29 pm
palerider wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:41 pm
waste
Oh, c'mon, you learned something, don't be ungrateful.
I did... that responding to any of your questions is a waste of time.

You form an opinion, then pretend to ask a question, so you can argue with anything that doesn't agree with your preconceived notion.

As you say, I learned my lesson.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

lucas7bm

Re: Getting treatment soon and I'm a bit scared (plus: anyone prefers Dreamstation over AirSense?)

Post by lucas7bm » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:26 pm

palerider wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:07 pm
lucas7bm wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:29 pm
palerider wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:41 pm
waste
Oh, c'mon, you learned something, don't be ungrateful.
I did... that responding to any of your questions is a waste of time.

You form an opinion, then pretend to ask a question, so you can argue with anything that doesn't agree with your preconceived notion.

As you say, I learned my lesson.
AND your learned that the For Her algorithm responds earlier to flow limited breaths. :D
"Act as if the maxims of your action were to become through your will a universal law of nature." (KANT, Immanuel)

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:43 pm

If that last, probably smartassed, reply was directed towards me... I'm not going to bother to read it, because you're on my 'not worth my time' foe list now.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

lucas7bm

Post by lucas7bm » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:25 pm

palerider wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:43 pm
If that last, probably smartassed, reply was directed towards me... I'm not going to bother to read it, because you're on my 'not worth my time' foe list now.
And this, everyone, is the classic example of a pigeon playing chess.
"Act as if the maxims of your action were to become through your will a universal law of nature." (KANT, Immanuel)

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:11 pm

Ya know, the 'notifications' says that you're quoting me... all I see is:
lucas7bm, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
So, basically, you're wanking yourself.