AirFit-F10 vs. F20 opinion?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Ric

AirFit-F10 vs. F20 opinion?

Post by Ric » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:24 pm

AirFit-F10 and F20 are two FF masks I haven't tried yet. Does anyone have experience with both, and have an opinion which is better? I can't tell much from reading the descriptions and the reviews exactly what are the important differences and whether one is stunningly better than the other. Thoughts ???
He who dies with the most masks wins.

Lou Cypher

Re: AirFit-F10 vs. F20 opinion?

Post by Lou Cypher » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:28 pm

I have problems with FF masks.... with that said, I did try the Air Fit F20 and had the usual leak issues..... But if you can try the Air Touch
F20.... it has memory foam and I am able to wear this the best of any I have tried...

Oltremare

Post by Oltremare » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:26 pm

Our ideas on masks are subjective, there is no perfect mask for anyone.
I used both masks.
The F20 is my favorite, it's very comfortable and excellent pneumatic seal.
The F10 for me has problems of sealing around the nose but, it's fantastic for its lightness, simplicity and ease of use and cleaning.

Hello,

I hope you will forgive my language errors. To write in English I use a translator online. Thank you

newnandawg

Post by newnandawg » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:31 pm

I have not tried the Airfit-F10. I am now using the Air Touch F20 with memory foam after trying three other ff masks and two nasal pillows. This mask has all but solved my air leak
Issues.

Okie bipap

Post by Okie bipap » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:40 pm

I tried the F10, and did not like it. I had a hard time getting it to seal across the bridge of my nose. When I finally got the leaks to quit, the mask started to make my nose sore. I have used the F20 for right at a year, and have had no problems with it making my nose sore. This is the first full face mask that did not make it sore. The bridge of my nose is very narrow which often makes it hard to get a good seal with the other full face masks i have tried. I also tried the foam lined cushions of the Air Touch F20. I could not get it to seal one my pressure got above 15 cm.

Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.

Ric

Post by Ric » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:40 pm

Thanks for all the replies !!! This afternoon I picked up an F20 (based on your collective wisdom). I will give it a try, and report back here on my experience. THANKS !!! :D
He who dies with the most masks wins.