DreamStation AUTOsv.....

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Barb (Seattle)

DreamStation AUTOsv.....

Post by Barb (Seattle) » Thu May 10, 2018 7:41 pm

I really don't remember reading anything about sleepyhead not working with dreamstation.
Last edited by Barb (Seattle) on Thu May 10, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USED to be on DreamStation..now on S9 VPAP ADAPT
21 years on CPAP

Mirage Quattro Air Small

BTS

Re: DreamStation AUTOsv.....

Post by BTS » Thu May 10, 2018 8:03 pm

Keep up with the threads, you're in many that talk about how the DS-ASV will not work with sleepyhead.. Try Encore, you'll be so happy with the Aircurve ASV, especially coming from Resmed, it's what I am on and couldn't be happier...I tried Respironics and hated how they felt.. Made the DME special order my current machine after they tried to give me the other.

If it was me I would still be using the machine you currently have in your profile, it's the same as the Aircurve ASV, just a different shell and you'd still be getting sleepyhead data.. Why did you go for a DS anyway if you're just waiting for the new version of your machine...?

Edit: OP mentioned she was waiting for an Aircurve ASV before her edit, as to my comments on such..

Last edited by BTS on Thu May 10, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Barb (Seattle)

Post by Barb (Seattle) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:24 pm

BTS wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 8:03 pm
Keep up with the threads, you're in many that talk about how the DS-ASV will not work with sleepyhead.. Try Encore, you'll be so happy with the Aircurve ASV, especially coming from Resmed, it's what I am on and couldn't be happier...I tried Respironics and hated how they felt.. Made the DME special order my current machine after they tried to give me the other.

If it was me I would still be using the machine you currently have in your profile, it's the same as the Aircurve ASV, just a different shell and you'd still be getting sleepyhead data.. Why did you go for a DS anyway if you're just waiting for the new version of your machine...?
Sorry sheesh
21 years on CPAP

Mirage Quattro Air Small

Barb (Seattle)

Post by Barb (Seattle) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:36 pm

I think some people here need their machines tested you seem a little grouchy and anal. You need better sleep evidently. I'm out.
21 years on CPAP

Mirage Quattro Air Small

Barb (Seattle)

Post by Barb (Seattle) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:37 pm

And why would I even pay attention since till 3 hours ago I didn't even HAVE a dreamstation asv.
21 years on CPAP

Mirage Quattro Air Small

BTS

Post by BTS » Thu May 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Barb (Seattle) wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 8:36 pm
I think some people here need their machines tested you seem a little grouchy and anal. You need better sleep evidently. I'm out.
Wow!! No time for someone calling me shit like that I was trying to help by telling you the software to use and an option to keep using sleepyhead.. GFY!

BTS

Post by BTS » Thu May 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Barb (Seattle) wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 8:37 pm
And why would I even pay attention since till 3 hours ago I didn't even HAVE a dreamstation asv.
And again why did you go for a DS if you're waiting for an Aircurve ASV (as you said before editing OP) and have a great machine, shown on your profile, while waiting.. I do think more attention is needed and research when getting a machine...

Barb (Seattle)

Post by Barb (Seattle) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:16 pm

"keep up with the threads"

I don't need attitude. Again I'm out. Evidently I don't si things right around here . I got a PM earlier from someone telling me to stay outof others posts. Attitude. Don't needit
21 years on CPAP

Mirage Quattro Air Small

BTS

Post by BTS » Thu May 10, 2018 9:20 pm

Barb (Seattle) wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 9:16 pm
"keep up with the threads"

I don't need attitude. Again I'm out. Evidently I don't si things right around here . I got a PM earlier from someone telling me to stay outof others posts. Attitude. Don't needit
Yes, keep up with the threads ... it will help you learn and be more successful with treatment ... there is nothing wrong with that .. I learn something new on here everyday ...

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu May 10, 2018 9:41 pm

Barb (Seattle) wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 8:36 pm
That's a nasty, ignorant, petty thing that trolls say when trying to put down people.

Please don't do that.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Jas_williams

Post by Jas_williams » Thu May 10, 2018 11:51 pm

Barb (Seattle) wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 7:41 pm
I really don't remember reading anything about sleepyhead not working with dreamstation.
Mark is trying to fix it it is nearly there just more test data needed.

prodigyplace

Post by prodigyplace » Fri May 11, 2018 2:44 am

Jas_williams wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 11:51 pm
Barb (Seattle) wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 7:41 pm
Mark is trying to fix it it is nearly there just more test data needed.
Is that the one with the Dropbox test data link here?

viewtopic/t171411/SleepyHead-Data-Neede ... BiPAP.html

Please visit our sponsor, CPAP.com at https://www.cpap.com/ for all your CPAP needs.

JDS74

Post by JDS74 » Fri May 11, 2018 6:35 am

I use SleepyHead v 9.8.1 and it does work just fine for the PR 960 ASV machine with the oximetry attachment either installed or not installed.
It doesn't work at all with the DreamStation DS900 ASV machine.

I also have SleepyHead v 1.00 beta-2 installed and it only works on the PR960 ASV machine that doesn't have the oximetry attachment installed. The ability to see PR data with the oximetry attachment installed got lost between versions. This would apply to any PR System One machine. However, unless you already have the oximetry attachment for the PR System One machine, its too late to get it as it is no longer supported by Respironics - some pieces can be ordered but not all and all are required to be able to work.

It (SH 1.00 beta-2) doesn't work at all with the DreamStation DS900 ASV machine. It can find the SD card but can't find the data (file locations are really different.)

I also use Encore Pro (latest available version) and it works just fine withe the DS900 ASV machine.
I use both because SleepyHead does have some viewing functionality the Encore doesn't and Encore has some that SleepyHead doesn't. So, ... I have been switching back and forth depending on what I am looking for in the data.

Oracle 452 Lessons Learned Updated
DSX900 AutoSV with HC150 extra humidifier and Hibernite heated hose
Settings: EPAP Min-10.0, EPAP Max-17, PS Min-3, PS Max-10, Max Pressure-20, Rate-Auto, Biflex-1.
Sleepyhead and Encore Pro 2.21.

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri May 11, 2018 11:11 am

JDS74 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 6:35 am
I use SleepyHead v 9.8.1 and it does work just fine for the PR 960 ASV
Actually, it doesn't. 0.9.8.1 has a number of bugs in the x60 series that result in under reporting duration of LL and micalculation and thus misplacement of flags. These were found and fixed in the 1.0 beta.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.