Sleepyhead question

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
scruffies

Sleepyhead question

Post by scruffies » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:58 am

I will be traveling to my brother's place for a month this summer and will be taking my machine with me of course. My question is: Will I be able to install SH on his computer and log in without losing any of my SH data history? As long as I use the same login name, will SH on a temporary computer just continue with my data history seamlessly? I will of course be using the same SD card.

Gator5000e

Re: Sleepyhead question

Post by Gator5000e » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:02 am

I've never logged in to SH but I have installed the SH software on 2 different computers (work and home) loaded the SD card on both. It shows the same data on both computers. Not sure if this answers your question or not but you should be able to install SH on your brothers computer and import all the data from your SD card.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:53 pm

scruffies wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:58 am
I will be traveling to my brother's place for a month this summer and will be taking my machine with me of course. My question is: Will I be able to install SH on his computer and log in without losing any of my SH data history? As long as I use the same login name, will SH on a temporary computer just continue with my data history seamlessly? I will of course be using the same SD card.
When you load your SD card onto your brothers computer, it'll show whatever's on your card, it has nothing at all to do with what's on your computer.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Okie bipap

Post by Okie bipap » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:10 pm

The first time you out your SD card in your brother's computer, Sleepyhead will read all of the data on the SD card. Once you get home, when you put the SD card in your computer, Sleepyhead will read all of the data written to the card since you last put the SD card in your computer.

Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.

scruffies

Post by scruffies » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:27 pm

Thanks replies.... sounds like it won't be an issue. :D