An update on my CPAP journey

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
kyela

An update on my CPAP journey

Post by kyela » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:11 pm

Hello Everyone,

Back in May I recieved my CPAP and I have used it 100% from the day I got it. Prior to being on my CPAP from my sleep study I had over 116 AHI (noted from my sleep study), and now after being on it for a few months and the report my doctor recieved I only had one instance where I had just one event of AHI event from March -July.
I am glad I found this site and reading about everyones experiences. I actually now sleep soundly and I do not get up 5-7 times a night, i wake up refreshed, and granted most of my sleeping issues, blood pressure, and skin issues have resolved im not fatigued during the day and I dont take naps like I use to although occassionally on the weekends I do take the occasional nap but nothing like prior to me being on my CPAP.

Kyela~

rcobourn

Re: An update on my CPAP journey

Post by rcobourn » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:23 pm

Wow, amazing result! Way to go.

Mytwocents

Post by Mytwocents » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:26 pm

Great job. It is amazing to not get up multiple times during the night and feel rested in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:59 pm

kyela wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:11 pm
Hello Everyone,

Back in May I recieved my CPAP and I have used it 100% from the day I got it. Prior to being on my CPAP from my sleep study I had over 116 AHI (noted from my sleep study), and now after being on it for a few months and the report my doctor recieved I only had one instance where I had just one event of AHI event from March -July.
I am glad I found this site and reading about everyones experiences. I actually now sleep soundly and I do not get up 5-7 times a night, i wake up refreshed, and granted most of my sleeping issues, blood pressure, and skin issues have resolved im not fatigued during the day and I dont take naps like I use to although occassionally on the weekends I do take the occasional nap but nothing like prior to me being on my CPAP.
Well, THAT'S a fine 'how do you do'! Nothing at all to fix here! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad you're sleeping well now. Naps are good... when you want them... not when you're desperate for one ;)

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.