ResMed new FFM the F30 available for pre order at cpap.com

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
bigdave36

Re: ResMed new FFM the F30 available for pre order at cpap.com

Post by bigdave36 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:09 pm

Well, I took the plunge. I have been using the Amara view for most of my 2 year cpap life, so, time for an upgrade.
I should have it next week, will post an opinion soon after. Fingers crossed.

old dude

Post by old dude » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:53 pm

I've been wanting to try one as soon as I heard they were coming out, in hopes of finding a mask similar to the Dreamwear FFM that was easier for me to keep a seal with. But I'm thinking now that I may wait a while and see if the price comes down a little.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:23 pm

old dude wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:53 pm
I'm thinking now that I may wait a while and see if the price comes down a little.
ResMed always dictates the MSRP and the price won't change unless ResMed puts it on sale. Now it could happen that ResMed offers it on sale at some point but I wouldn't be holding my breath that they do it anytime soon.
That's the way with all the ResMed products...if you see them on sale or at a price reduction at cpap.com it's because ResMed has said that they could go on sale.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Stom

Post by Stom » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:03 pm

old dude wrote:
I've been wanting to try one as soon as I heard they were coming out, in hopes of finding a mask similar to the Dreamwear FFM that was easier for me to keep a seal with. But I'm thinking now that I may wait a while and see if the price comes down a little.
Doh, it was on sale... When I looked at it yesterday it was 135 or one 139 or something, marked down from 169. Was that a one day sale or a glitch? Now it just says $169 :-(

(I don't think I was just looking at the assembly kit instead of the full mask, but I could be mistaken...)
Official Foe™ on @Palerider's public list of foes. ;-)

Rules to live by: Be wary of anyone boasting their behavior is like that of a fictional sociopath.

old dude

Post by old dude » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:25 pm

Stom wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:03 pm
old dude wrote:
Doh, it was on sale... When I looked at it yesterday it was 135 or one 139 or something, marked down from 169. Was that a one day sale or a glitch? Now it just says $169 :-(

(I don't think I was just looking at the assembly kit instead of the full mask, but I could be mistaken...)
I thought I saw it at 169 yesterday, but I could be wrong.

But now that I see it only comes with a one size fits all frame and headgear and only small and medium cushions, I'll likely wait on fit reports anyway given that my head approximates the size of a 5 gallon bucket.

That's disappointing.

Cardsfan

Post by Cardsfan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:28 pm

I ordered it this morning, at $135, looks like it is not on sale now. May be if you call them and ask for the sale price?

Stom

Post by Stom » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Cardsfan wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:28 pm
I ordered it this morning, at $135, looks like it is not on sale now. May be if you call them and ask for the sale price?
Thanks. Nice to know I wasn't imagining it. The sale is still listed on the home page, qualified as "for a limited time" but the linked page from the sale graphic is full price.
Official Foe™ on @Palerider's public list of foes. ;-)

Rules to live by: Be wary of anyone boasting their behavior is like that of a fictional sociopath.

salinas212

Post by salinas212 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:24 am

I was able to order two of them at $135 a-pop +/free shipping from their original 'early-release' email notice on Oct 15th but the originally advertised ship-date of Oct 16 has come & gone with no follow-up email of shipment or tracking info. And given I'm booked for surgery at the VA tomorrow I'm hoping they'll arrive soonly thereafter. If not, I've got multiple DWFF's and ResMed F20's to get me through.

If you're gonna be a dog, why intentionally choose Chihuahua!?!

Cokomo

Post by Cokomo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:25 am

Purchased on Monday for $169 . Got a call a few hours later from CPAP.com asking if it was ok to reduce the price to $132. He mentioned it was to ship on Tuesday but has yet to .

CPAP.com and forum has contributed greatly to my CPAP success and I seldom appreciate a company as much. We are lucky to have them and I think most here recognize it.

Hang Fire

Post by Hang Fire » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:23 pm

Cokomo wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:25 am
Purchased on Monday for $169 . Got a call a few hours later from CPAP.com asking if it was ok to reduce the price to $132.
What did you tell them?

Muse-Inc

Post by Muse-Inc » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:18 am

Please, please. Those of you who bought the F30, please post a review. It would be helpful to compare to the AmaraView if possible.

Since 2009, I've worn the Innomed/RespCare Universal Hybrid, but as I lose weight, I am developing leaks and might need to find a different hybrid mask. This looks like it might work, so I will be looking for reviews. Thanks all!

ResMed S9 range 9.8-17, RespCare Hybrid FFM
Never, never, never, never say never.

squid13

Post by squid13 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:28 pm

I just called cpap.com and the price is $169.The other two lower prices of $132 and $135, they were price matching a competitor.

US Navy Retired 1973,AirCurve 10 ASV, Mode: ASV Auto, Min EPAP: 7.2, Max EPAP: 15.0, Min PS:4.0, Max PS: 15.0, Mask ResMed Airtouch F20, Backup: (2) AirCurve 10 ASV

old dude

Post by old dude » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:51 am

Muse-Inc wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:18 am
Please, please. Those of you who bought the F30, please post a review. It would be helpful to compare to the AmaraView if possible.

Since 2009, I've worn the Innomed/RespCare Universal Hybrid, but as I lose weight, I am developing leaks and might need to find a different hybrid mask. This looks like it might work, so I will be looking for reviews. Thanks all!
So, isn't this mask more like the Dreamwear FFM than the Amara View?

Maybe I have the wrong impression.