Free Medium Amara View available

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
JimW159

Free Medium Amara View available

Post by JimW159 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:34 pm

I did a split night study Friday night so my new sleep doc could validate my use of BPAP. In the titration portion I was offered an Amara View FFM (single size medium) because my mouth had been wide open a good bit of the time during the un-treated diagnostic portion of the test. Rather than attempt to deal with a chinstrap with all the sensor leads, I opted to use it. I found it very difficult and uncomfortable and have no use for it now that they have given me one following the test. Thus, I want to pass it on. It is complete with short tube, frame, Medium cushion, and head gear. I used it for only about 4 hours and have thoroughly cleaned it including the head gear. If anyone needs it let me know - pay postage only ($7.20 Priority Mail via PayPal) first come first served.

Thumper68

Re: Free Medium Amara View available

Post by Thumper68 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:17 am

PM sent.

I will take this.

Thanks