DreamWear FFM short hose?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
JimW159

DreamWear FFM short hose?

Post by JimW159 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:48 pm

I am getting a DreamWear FFM to try out. Does anyone use or have an opinion about using a short hose to connect the mask to the PAP hose? If so, any thoughts about benefits would be appreciated along with suggestions for what short hose to use.

Stom

Re: DreamWear FFM short hose?

Post by Stom » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:01 pm

Because the air supply for the dreamwear is at the top of your head, it's easy to use overhead hose management. You can use one of those removable 3M "Command" hooks on the wall, the headboard or a clip or a stand made for the purpose, or just about anything. I don't think you need to use short hose.
Official Foe™ on @Palerider's public list of foes. ;-)

Rules to live by: Be wary of anyone boasting their behavior is like that of a fictional sociopath.

Pugsy

Re: DreamWear FFM short hose?

Post by Pugsy » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:57 am

When I tried the DreamWear FFM I didn't really feel the need to add another short hose for more flexibility but this is the short hose that I would get IF I was ever wanting to add another hose for any reason with any mask.
It already has the male/female ends to attache to mask and long hose...eliminating any need for adapters.

https://www.cpap.com/productpage/circad ... -cpap-tube

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.