Transcend AUTO For Sale

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
dos coyotes

Transcend AUTO For Sale

Post by dos coyotes » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:15 pm

I have a lightly used Transcend AUTO with EZEX for sale. Here are details...

I purchased the machine on March 24, 2017, used it for one year for travel only, and then replaced it with an AirMini this past March. The machine is in excellent condition and comes from a non-smoking environment and with several extras. I do not know the exact number of hours because I've misplaced the software CD and honestly, as Transcend software is not compatible with Macintosh computers even if I had it, it would do me no good. I can tell you I estimate the usage at about 500 hours. I base that on my annual travel of usually 40-50 nights domestically in the USA and I specifically purchased the machine for a 3-week international trip I make each year. I average about 7 hours usage per night - so 71 nights use at 7 hours each gives you 497 hours. THIS IS ONLY AN HONEST ESTIMATE, NOT A GUARANTEE THAT HOURS WONT BE HIGHER! Indeed, they might be lower. The software can be downloaded at www.mytranscend.com

I'm selling because (as discussed in an earlier post on this forum) I was unhappy with the size and design and the Macintosh incompatibility. I replaced this with a ResMed AirMini this past Spring/Summer prior to my international trip.

Here is what is included:

•Transcend AUTO apap machine with EZEX. (Quoting the User's Gide) "Transcend AUTO is the first auto-titrating obstructive sleep apnea therapy device designed to fit your active lifestyle. Transcend Auto is a fully featured APAP that continually monitors your breathing to adapt to your changing therapy needs. The device provides pressure relief on exhalation with EZEX pressure relief technology..."
•User's Manual
•New standard (blackout) 6' hose
•TWO (2) AC power supplies ($70.00)
•Set of 4 US/International power plug adapters
•Universal hose adaptor
•Docking station (for nightstand use) Brand NEW in box! ($39.99)
•12v mobile power supply Brand NEW in box! ($79.95)
•Deluxe travel case

Our sponsor sells these new at $499 + $50 for Auto upgrade. Other additional items also priced per our sponsor. You're looking at a kit that would cost $740 to purchase new. I'm asking $400 + $25 for shipping in continental USA.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I have many pics I can email but am limited to 3 here...

IMG_5192.JPG (93.37 KiB) Viewed 1741 times
IMG_5194.JPG
IMG_5194.JPG (92.96 KiB) Viewed 1741 times
IMG_5202.JPG
IMG_5202.JPG (45.84 KiB) Viewed 1741 times