Change minimum pressure on DreamStation

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Deborah K.

Re: Change minimum pressure on DreamStation

Post by Deborah K. » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:44 pm

Thanks Pugsy! I can do my first three month reorder on April 1, so I'll probably get a couple then.
Machine: Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset For Her
Mask: Bleep Dreamport mask system

Deborah K.

Sleep Study Report

Post by Deborah K. » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:07 pm

I finally got a sleep study report from my doctor for the study I had done in October. I'd like you helpful folks to have a look at it and interpret what you see. I scanned it to a PDF file on my computer, but how do I get it to show up here? I'm pretty techno phobic or techno ignorant or something like that. I know how to put a scan on an email, but not to this site. Can someone tell me, in simple terms, how to get it into a post?

I have downloaded OSCAR but have no idea how to work it yet. I'll figure that out next, but in the meantime I'd like help on the sleep study. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Deborah

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:14 pm

This might help you understand what you are reading on the report.

http://adventures-in-hosehead-land.blog ... -test.html

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Deborah K.

Post by Deborah K. » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:54 am

I downloaded the new 1.1.0 OSCAR, and am trying to set it up. I pulled and locked the SD card from my pap machine and inserted it into my computer. The welcome page came up, and I imported the data from the SD card. The page asked me to choose a folder. I started to type in OSCAR and the folder named OSCAR_Data came up, so I chose that. Then nothing happened. How do I get the actual data pages to appear?

Deborah K.

Post by Deborah K. » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:06 pm

I have had an odd thing happen the past two nights. I have always had a 90% pressure reading of 10 or 11. The past two nights I have had 16 and 15.5 readings. I also feel the added pressure as I wake up several times because of it. Any ideas why the pressure jumped? I'm not sick or extra congested or anything else physical that I can think of. Also my AHI reading those two nights have been high too; 6 the first night and 3 last night. I have had as low as 0.7 and usually range around 1 or 2.something.

I'm hoping someone responds soon to the question above this one about OSCAR. Having those readings might help answer the question about the jump in pressure.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Deborah

Jas_williams

Post by Jas_williams » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:12 pm

On your OSCAR when its open can you click on the welcome tab, you should be able to import your card from there maybe a screen shot will give us a clue what going on

Deborah K.

Post by Deborah K. » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:22 pm

Jas,

When I am on the welcome page, I tap the cpap importer button and it starts downloading. I asks me to choose a folder and lists a bunch of folders. Only one has the name OSCAR in it - the OSCAR_Data file. So I click on it but nothing happens. The other folders are all scans and documents I have created. Now what?

Jas_williams

Post by Jas_williams » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:45 pm

Ah when you click import it’s asking you to point at your SD card not a destination directory. Is your SD card visible in your PC

Deborah K.

Post by Deborah K. » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:19 pm

Yes, I can see it. It sticks out of the front of my computer. It does not show anything on the screen.

Deborah K.

OSCAR Trouble

Post by Deborah K. » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:25 pm

I am still having trouble. When I click the SD card button on the welcome page, it downloads, but does not suggest a file to put the download into. What popped up when I first hit the button to choose where to send it was just a blank spot, so I typed in OSCAR. It then took me to my documents page which contained an OSCAR_Data file, but that does not work. Then I thought maybe it wants something from my downloaded files, but that does not seem to be right either.

Where the heck am I supposed to send the SD card data? :? The instructions from the Apnea Board say that OSCAR will advise a destination, but no advice shows up for me. Am I doing something wrong, or is the new 1.1.0 not working correctly?

I am at a loss. Please help me.

Deborah K.

Post by Deborah K. » Thu May 21, 2020 11:16 am

Most nights I run at a max of 10 or 11 pressure, but occasionally I have an uncomfortable night where I run as high as 17 or 18. I end up with a higher AHI and a higher leak rate, but more importantly I have a hard time staying asleep, and just don't feel well afterwards. I include last night's screen shot and the shot from the night before. Can any of you help me understand what is going on, and if there is anything I can do to avoid the uncomfortable nights?

Thanks for any help you can offer!
screenshot-20200521-104653.png
screenshot-20200521-104734.png