OT.....Is there an off-topic board where I can continue a locked discussion?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
WWu777

OT.....Is there an off-topic board where I can continue a locked discussion?

Post by WWu777 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:09 pm

Pugsy,
Why did you lock this thread:

viewtopic/t180298/Diagnosed-with-Hypoxi ... rator.html

Why not allow both sides to continue free speech and put evidence/arguments from both sides on the table and let everyone make up their own minds as to what to believe? There are two sides to every story you know. To suppress the alternative side and call it "dangerous" is narrow minded and not respective of free speech or truth. The truth speaks for itself and does not need censorship. We are all mature adults here and best to let everyone decide what to believe in after examining all sides. That's what a good researcher does. You should have faith in our ability to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Anyway, I remember you mentioned something about an off-topic board here. But I can't find it. If it exists, can you move this thread there? And can we continue the discussion about oxygen and h202 therapy there? If so, send this thread there and I will rename the topic of this thread to continue the discussion there.

To khauser and colomom: I tried to reply to your posts and criticisms but the thread was locked. So I sent my reply to you by PM. Alternatively, we can also continue the discussion on my forum too. I already posted a copy of my reply to you there in a thread about h202/oxygen therapy. Here's the link:

https://www.happierabroad.com/forum/vie ... 55#p347655

My forum also uses phpbb too, like this one, so you will have no problem learning how to use it, after you register of course, which only takes a minute.

If you wanna bow out of the discussion, that's ok too, but I hope you at least consider the 9 important points I made to you in my reply and take them into consideration, so you can see the bigger picture. I spent a lot of time on it for you. So I hope you at least read it. Thanks.

P.S. Btw, you wanted scientific clinical studies published in journals right? Well yes, such evidence does exist for the efficacy of H202 therapy to treat many things. I got a long list for you. See these links:

http://www.foodgrade-hydrogenperoxide.com/id32.html
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=hydrogen+peroxide

palerider

Re: Is there an off-topic board where I can continue a locked discussion?

Post by palerider » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:22 pm

try apneaboard.com, because nobody wants to read your nutcase drivel over here.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

WWu777

Post by WWu777 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:33 pm

palerider wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:22 pm
I've been there. It is a very strict board with many rigid rules. They don't even allow you to post links there. So I will use that board sparingly if I need a second opinion or something.

Anyway, let me state some final words on the topic and then I'll be done with it. Because I have no more to say after this.

In reply to @khauser and @colomom:

Subject: Diagnosed with Hypoxia, Want to Buy Oxygen Concentrator

Subject: Diagnosed with Hypoxia, Want to Buy Oxygen Concentrator

Hi there,
I could not reply to you because that thread got locked by Pugsy. I just wanted to point out several fallacies with your post above that you need to consider and take into account. (Geez am I the only one on this whole board that knows any of this? The stuff below is known to at least 40 percent of Americans.)

1. First of all, you seem to be one of those sheeple who thinks the government never lies and that one should "always listen to their doctor". You forget that Americans have known since the 1960s that the US government often lies and can not be trusted, after the JFK assassination cover up, lies about the Vietnam War, and the assassinations of MLK, RFK and Malcom X were lied about too, etc. And they still lie about those things today too. That's why since the 1960's Americans lost faith in their government and no longer believes what it says. So where have you been? Why are you way behind the curve? Why haven't you caught up yet?

The odd thing is, if your friend lies to you, you will not trust him or her afterward because their credibility will be lost. So why is it then that when the US government lies to you, many such as yourself, still continue to believe everything it says? Obviously because you have an emotional need to believe that your government is a father and protector who would never lie, but the reality is, it's just not so. Remember this important lesson: Authority is NOT truth. Truth is the authority. Truth is NOT determined by authority. Truth is determined by logic, reason, evidence.

2. Of course the FDA is gonna discourage hydrogen peroxide therapy. It discourages everything that threatens the cartel of the big drug industry. That's their job. It hates and vilifies everything in alternative, holistic or naturopathic medicine (even though that used to be the original mainstream medicine whereas allopathy (aka pharmaceutical drugs) was the alternative medicine, before they were swtiched around in the 1920's by the Rockefeller medical monopoly) You forget the FDA exists to PROTECT the medical monopoly and cartel in the US. It doesn't exist to serve at a bastion of truth and integrity, corruption-free. lol. Every freethinking aware American knows that. Where have you been? Living under a rock? See sites such as www.naturalnews.com for more info about the truth about the FDA and AMA and the medical big pharma cartel in the US. Everyone knows about this already, so you seem to be behind the curve. No offense. That's why you can't trust what the FDA says. It's a propaganda and control agency with a big stick and agenda that is NOT free of corruption or politics.

Furthermore, we all know that there is a revolving door policy where the execs of big pharma and the FDA interchange and work for each other, which is a conflict of interest of course, but it's allowed and therefore makes both of them corrupt. So far, Congress has not sealed this revolving door policy because the politicians have been bought off of course.

3. Of course you don't drink hydrogen peroxide directly. That's a straw man. I never claimed that. If you see my earlier post I specifically said that you put a few drops in distilled water, just like the videos and links said. No one drinks it directly. Like many things, in small doses it's beneficial. All your objections have been answered in my links.

4. Quackwatch has been discredited. The owner of it Stephen Barret was exposed as a fraud and con man years ago in the 1990's. He is a hatemonger and vilifies everyone in alternative health, including totally legit practitioners, and is willing to use lies and slander to smear the reputation of anyone he doesn't like. Mike Adams at www.naturalnews.com has exposed Quackwatch many times too. They are old adversaries.

5. I would rather believe the testimonies of honest everyday real Americans than the big pharma cartel and medical monopolies in the US anyday. No comparison. If honest everyday Americans claim that H202 reversed or halted their cancer, I'd rather believe them than propagandists paid by big pharma. The truth is the truth. Doesn't matter what the FDA says, it can deny all it wants, but that doesn't make them right. I don't know about you, but I'd rather believe real people than corrupt government agencies and media.

Same with laetrile, lots of cancer patients have been cured by it. The Gerson Center has a whole file drawer of many documented cases that anyone can examine. Doesn't matter if the FDA denies it all, denial does not erase a mountain of evidence, real data, facts and real cases. For a great case involving insider whistleblowers about how the government covered up the success of laetrile, see this great documentary about it called "Second Opinion": http://www.secondopinionfilm.com/

Furthermore, like I said, I've tried H202 therapy too and it has helped with some things. It's eliminated all my headaches and has increased my ability to do long walks by 300 percent. It's also cured my girlfriend of her smoking addiction. So I know from experience that the FDA is wrong. But you don't care about reality, you prefer to listen to government propaganda instead. That's very sad. Remember this important lesson: Authority is NOT truth. Truth is the authority. Truth is NOT determined by authority. Truth is determined by logic, reason, evidence.

6. Of course doctors in the US are not allowed to practice H202 therapy. But they do send people to do oxygen therapy in a chamber, athletes and divers use hyperbaric oxygen therapy all the time to heal their wounds faster. It works and has numerous health benefits. However, some doctors in Europe (where laws are more lax) do do H202 therapy and have great results. Furthermore, there are many real life testimonials for H202 therapy which you can find onilne, by real people, who have no reason to lie, but as we all know, big pharma and FDA have lots of reasons to lie and are paid to lie too.

7. Btw, you wanted scientific clinical studies published in journals right? Well yes, such evidence does exist for the efficacy of H202 therapy to treat many things. See these links:

8. One of your major fallacies is that you assume that the concept of science and the scientific establishment are the same thing. They are NOT. The concept of science is a tool and methodology. It's not an establishment or institution. You keep mixing them up. The scientific establishment is NOT free of corruption, politics, lies and agendas. No way. But you keep assuming that it is. That's part of their brainwashing. Yes the establishment does lie and suppress and cover up things. They make up stuff too, like dark matter, dark energy, black holes, parallel universes. And they claim that life originated from random chemicals mixing together randomly in a mud pool, which has never been proven and is 100 percent impossible since randomness and chaos can never ever create intricate patterns, complexity and intelligent design. They do it to promote their atheistic materialistic agenda that they want you to follow to suit their leftist, marxist, liberal agenda.

Dr. Rupert Sheldrake has exposed all this in his great book "The Science Delusion". Search his name on YouTube to hear his interviews and lectures on it. Search "Rupert Sheldrake Science Delusion" or see his website at www.sheldrake.org. He also notes that there is a major fallacy and false assumption where the concept and methodology of science and the institution of science are considered one and the same and mixed up, but in reality they are totally different.

9. Finally, your point about links being proof of nothing assumes that the links contain no evidence. But that's not true and is a false assumption. The links I posted DO contain SOME evidence, even if it's cherry picked evidence or data. So what? Every author cherry picks data to support their thesis or claim. No book or website is unbiased. Your claim that links are not evidence of anything would only be true if the links contained false info or pure speculation only, and no evidence. But that's not the case. If you follow the links I gave you, you would see that YES they do contain some evidence. Therefore, your argument is not valid because it's based on a false assumption.

Conclusion:

Anyway, my advice is to stop being so closed minded. Research BOTH sides, not just the government/big pharma side. Then come to your own conclusions. Think for yourself. Don't listen to what anyone says, not me, not the FDA, not big pharma, not Quackwatch, not your doctor, not NaturalNews.com, etc. They are all fallible and make mistakes and have their own biases. Go check and verify all the sources yourself. Don't take anyone's word for it, whether they are pro-establishment or anti-establishment. Both are fallible and have their faults and biases.

P.S. I'm posting a copy of my reply to you above in my own forum at the link below. If you wish, you may come to my forum and continue the discussion there, if it's not allowed here. In the thread below, I've also posted many links and FAQ pages that address your criticisms and have debated other critics of H202 on my board too, as you can see in the 10 page thread.

https://www.happierabroad.com/forum/vie ... 55#p347655

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:29 am

palerider wrote:
. . . nobody wants to read your nutcase drivel over here.
Not content with being helpless, hopeless, and useless,
the lonely one aspires to become a menace.
Edit: "strives" changed to "aspires", because "strive" implies effort.

Julie

Post by Julie » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:15 am

You've made your point, given us links, now go away. Far, far away.

There is no 'off topic board' so go away.

jimbud

Post by jimbud » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:23 am

WWu777 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:33 pm
Don't listen to me.
That pretty much sums it up. :wink:

JPB

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:29 am

WWu777 wrote:
palerider wrote:
I've been there. It is a very strict board with many rigid rules. They don't even allow you to post links there. So I will use that board sparingly if I need a second opinion or something.

Anyway, let me state some final words on the topic and then I'll be done with it. Because I have no more to say after this.
If only you had the common decency and good sense to stop posting right there.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

khauser

Post by khauser » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:08 am

<Swallows bait>

<Spits it back out>

chunkyfrog

Post by chunkyfrog » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:09 am

Yes!
PLEASE GO AWAY!

colomom

Post by colomom » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:54 am

WWu777 wrote:
Of course the FDA is gonna discourage hydrogen peroxide therapy. It discourages everything that threatens the cartel of the big drug industry. That's their job... That's why you can't trust what the FDA says. It's a propaganda and control agency with a big stick and agenda that is NOT free of corruption or politics.
I would rather believe the testimonies of honest everyday real Americans than the big pharma cartel and medical monopolies in the US anyday. No comparison. If honest everyday Americans claim that H202 reversed or halted their cancer, I'd rather believe them than propagandists paid by big pharma... Doesn't matter what the FDA says, it can deny all it wants, but that doesn't make them right. I don't know about you, but I'd rather believe real people than corrupt government agencies and media...Furthermore, there are many real life testimonials for H202 therapy which you can find onilne, by real people, who have no reason to lie, but as we all know, big pharma and FDA have lots of reasons to lie and are paid to lie too... The scientific establishment is NOT free of corruption, politics, lies and agendas. No way. But you keep assuming that it is. That's part of their brainwashing. Yes the establishment does lie and suppress and cover up things.... They do it to promote their atheistic materialistic agenda that they want you to follow to suit their leftist, marxist, liberal agenda..
I also hear that those left wing, Marxist, propagandist, atheist Scientists are involved in a deep state pedophile ring government officials are running out of pizza shop basements. It sounds crazy to some, but it must be true if random people on the internet say so. :roll:

I will continue to listen to the evidence based conclusions of scientists and doctors. Medical decisions should never be based on isolated, antidotal, personal experiences of random people on the internet or unqualified book authors trying to sell "miracle" cures.
WWu777 wrote:
Btw, you wanted scientific clinical studies published in journals right? Well yes, such evidence does exist for the efficacy of H202 therapy to treat many things. See these links:

Your links are unconvincing. The 2nd link is simply a pubmed search of hydrogen peroxide, I see 0 articles that reference any of your claims. The first link is a compilations of extremally outdated articles from as far back as the late 1800s. One of the articles referenced entirely refutes your claims of curing cancer.

"Questionable Methods of Cancer Management: Hydrogen Peroxide and Other 'Hyperoxygenation' Therapies"
http://www.foodgrade-hydrogenperoxide.c ... ociety.pdf

Pugsy made a good call in locking down the previous thread you had derailed, advocating ingesting hydrogen peroxide is dangerous advice. Please don't send me anymore PM's, this will be my final reply to anything posted by you.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:43 am

colomom wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:54 am
Please don't send me anymore PM's,
There is a way to block PMs from people on your Foe list.
I don't have the steps needed handy but you have to set up a "rule" so that PMs from people on your Foe list are automatically deleted and you never get them.
I have done this but I don't remember the exact steps.
It's under Rules, folders & settings in your PM box.

I have some errands to run but later I will try to figure it out again. You have to add a new rule but I forget the exact wording.

Anyone I have on my Foe list that sends me a PM....I never get it. That way I am not tempted to read it.
Or you can just manually delete it without opening it and it will sit in the offenders outbox forever.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

colomom

Post by colomom » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:29 pm

Pugsy wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:43 am
I don't have the steps needed handy but you have to set up a "rule" so that PMs from people on your Foe list are automatically deleted and you never get them.
I have done this but I don't remember the exact steps.
It's under Rules, folders & settings in your PM box.

I have some errands to run but later I will try to figure it out again. You have to add a new rule but I forget the exact wording.

Anyone I have on my Foe list that sends me a PM....I never get it. That way I am not tempted to read it.
Or you can just manually delete it without opening it and it will sit in the offenders outbox forever.
Thanks Pugsy, no need to spend your valuable time on this. I’ll see if I can figure it out for myself later, and if not if there are any future messages I’ll just delete them unopened. That’s what I should have done today, but when I woke up to 3 PMs curiosity got the best of me.

khauser

Post by khauser » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:39 pm

Pugsy wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:43 am
Happy to help.
  • Go to your Private Messages, and select Rules, Folders and settings.
  • Under add new rule, select "If Sender".
  • You have a choice.
    • If you are putting the user you want to block on your foe list, the easiest thing to do is select 'foe' (so, if sender is foe).
    • Else you will pick one of the options (let's go with "user") and specify who to ignore. Enter the ID of the user.
  • You now pick the action. Typically, delete message.
  • Press Add Rule, and you are done.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:57 pm

Thanks Khauser. I did it quite a while back for another annoying person but I couldn't remember the steps.
colomom wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:29 pm
I’ll just delete them unopened. That’s what I should have done today, but when I woke up to 3 PMs curiosity got the best of me.
Sometimes my curiosity gets the best of me as well and I don't want the annoying person having the satisfaction of knowing I bothered to open the PMs so when I do the Foe/delete PM thing...it's taken out of my hands.

The person in question here...is on my Foe list and did send me a PM but it went poof...and I never opened it. At first I though he just deleted it but then I should have got the message that it was deleted....I did get a brief notification that it was sent but I get notifications for everything. Someone else told me that they don't even get a notification.
So unsure if you will ever see anything. Sometimes what happens to a moderator account regarding notices is different and I never know for sure if what I get is what everyone else gets.

So apparently if you do the general "foe/delete" rule...anyone on your Foe list will find their PMs to you just go poof on your end and you won't be tempted to cheat and read them. Suits me just fine. Choice is yours but I know that sometimes curiosity wins out and I prefer not having to decide. This way the choice is taken away from me.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

chunkyfrog

Post by chunkyfrog » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:20 pm

Then there was the one time somebody I had foe'd had cleaned up their act.
I then dropped that person from the list, thanks to froggie curiosity,
And, obviously that individual's personal growth.