ResMed Airsense Autoset For Her pricing question

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
YogaKitty

ResMed Airsense Autoset For Her pricing question

Post by YogaKitty » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:02 pm

Hi, I am out of the loop on new CPAP equipment, I've been using my S9 since mid 2012. It's still working, but now has 24,000 + hours on it and I know it won't last forever. I saw that cpap.com has a Super Bowl sale going on now. The ResMed Airsense Autoset "For Her" ( or non for her one) is on sale for $478. This seems like an extremely good price to me, but I don't know. Is this an unusually low price? Is a new machine coming out soon and I should wait? My S9 still works and I DO have a back up machine I use for travel. So it won't be an emergency if the S9 doesn't work one night. Thoughts? Advice? thanks!
I also have used a night guard for twelve years.

zonker

Re: ResMed Airsense Autoset For Her pricing question

Post by zonker » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:40 pm

YogaKitty wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:02 pm
Hi, I am out of the loop on new CPAP equipment, I've been using my S9 since mid 2012. It's still working, but now has 24,000 + hours on it and I know it won't last forever. I saw that cpap.com has a Super Bowl sale going on now. The ResMed Airsense Autoset "For Her" ( or non for her one) is on sale for $478. This seems like an extremely good price to me, but I don't know. Is this an unusually low price? Is a new machine coming out soon and I should wait? My S9 still works and I DO have a back up machine I use for travel. So it won't be an emergency if the S9 doesn't work one night. Thoughts? Advice? thanks!
sounds like a good deal to me. you could beat it by buying used from forum member lsat. he seems to have them regularly.

unknown on when a new model will come out. and they do keep tight lipped about such things.

dunno what to tell you. me and bargains have a way of missing each other.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Re: ResMed Airsense Autoset For Her pricing question

Post by chunkyfrog » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:37 pm

I do not anticipate any new model rollouts until after the economy improves.
The money has to come from somewhere . . .