where can one find used ResMed AirMini for sale? I can find tons of full size CPAP machines on Facebook but AirMini

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
cub4bearin

where can one find used ResMed AirMini for sale? I can find tons of full size CPAP machines on Facebook but AirMini

Post by cub4bearin » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:48 pm

anyone can point to source of used ResMEd AirMini?

Thank you

LSAT

Re: where can one find used ResMed AirMini for sale? I can find tons of full size CPAP machines on Facebook but AirMini

Post by LSAT » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:22 pm

cub4bearin wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:48 pm
anyone can point to source of used ResMEd AirMini?

Thank you
I've seen them on Craigslist....check various cities. You are going to pay shipping wherever you fine one unless it's in your town.

Jlfinkels

Re: where can one find used ResMed AirMini for sale? I can find tons of full size CPAP machines on Facebook but AirMini

Post by Jlfinkels » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:58 am

PSA: be VERY careful buying anything off of Craigslist (and other online sales sites) from a different city where you cannot verify the machine in person. Too many are ripped off in those transactions.

Buying from folks on the forum like LSAT and others with a track record is a different story.
Sometimes it is the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one imagines

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:15 pm

There are cockroaches everywhere; (and I prefer flies.)

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:54 pm

Jlfinkels wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:58 am
PSA: be VERY careful buying anything off of Craigslist (and other online sales sites) from a different city where you cannot verify the machine in person. Too many are ripped off in those transactions.

Buying from folks on the forum like LSAT and others with a track record is a different story.
I have news for you..LSAT buys many of his machines from Craigslist. If you ask questions and use Paypal, they is no problem.

Jlfinkels

Post by Jlfinkels » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:14 pm

LSAT wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:54 pm
I have news for you..LSAT buys many of his machines from Craigslist. If you ask questions and use Paypal, they is no problem.
Note I did not say don’t use it, just be very careful. The less Internet savvy may not be aware of how to do a safe transaction, though I should have mentioned to only use a financial method that has guarantees in the event of problems, so thanks for pointing out to use PayPal.
Sometimes it is the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one imagines

cub4bearin

Post by cub4bearin » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:28 am

Thank you everyone.
Decided to go with brand new Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package from www.directhomemedical.com due to theirs generous return policy in case this doesn’t work for me.
Much cheaper also than ResMed Air Mini.

zonker

Post by zonker » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:53 pm

cub4bearin wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:28 am
Thank you everyone.
Decided to go with brand new Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package from www.directhomemedical.com due to theirs generous return policy in case this doesn’t work for me.
Much cheaper also than ResMed Air Mini.
if you will, could you come back and give us a review?

would be helpful for others.

good luck!
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg