pressure setting

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
jules

pressure setting

Post by jules » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:04 pm

new machine - need help with set up - need to adjust pressure of a S 10 auto

jules

Re: pressure setting

Post by jules » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:24 pm

got it figured out

zonker

Post by zonker » Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:12 pm

your honor, i object!

asked and answered.
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:33 am

jules wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:24 pm
got it figured out

Jules? Where have you been?
It's so good to see you post again
Welcome back!!!
Please don't leave anytime soon It's good to see some of the early forum members return and contribute.

Thanks for returning for however long it may be. And, Happy New Year!

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

ozij

Post by ozij » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:30 pm

Wulfman... wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:33 am
jules wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:24 pm
got it figured out

Jules? Where have you been?
It's so good to see you post again
Welcome back!!!
Please don't leave anytime soon It's good to see some of the early forum members return and contribute.

Thanks for returning for however long it may be. And, Happy New Year!

Den

From me too, Jules.
Happy New Year.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Good advice is compromised by missing data
Forum member Dog Slobber Nov. 2023

jules

Post by jules » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:03 am

I am around a little of the time - interested in finding out more about getting Rx online - did very toxic at home sleep study last summer - it was really bad - ran fan on it in the garage for a week before trying - then was told to do 3 night - that took another week to do

told to go to Lincare for a mask eventually - what a joke - Lincare is why I use cpap.com. I have an Rx on file but it is getting old and so is the man who wrote it so want to update it all. Finally yesterday they said they will update the Rx from the medical office - not going to hold my breath.

This time my AHI was under 10 and O2 okay - back in 2001 when given O2 and no cpap it was 71. CPAP came along 4 years later after another round of heart issues

I hear from GumbyCT every so often but he lurks more here I think - I just couldn't keep up anymore - age and what I think is mold toxicity are doing me in. Was widowed just over 5 years ago too (yes widowed not widower to those still confused about my gender)

ozij

Post by ozij » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:04 am

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Jules. And glad to hear from you again.
Are cpap.com rejecting your older Rx, or do you just want to be on the safe side with a new one?
I hope you'll find a way of overcoming that mold!

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

jules

Post by jules » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:29 am

I want to be on safe side - and running into hassles today trying to get a new Rx - I don't have a printer that works right - may be able to get it to work right but right now that is over my head

they want the study sent to their site - I can not easily make a copy and mail (snail mail) but was just told that won't work - It is disgusting - I have a paper copy that is worthless

ozij

Post by ozij » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:02 pm

jules wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:29 am
I want to be on safe side - and running into hassles today trying to get a new Rx - I don't have a printer that works right - may be able to get it to work right but right now that is over my head

they want the study sent to their site - I can not easily make a copy and mail (snail mail) but was just told that won't work - It is disgusting - I have a paper copy that is worthless
Could you perhaps ask the entity who sent you the results on paper to email it, and the you could forward it?

Nowadays, where I live (not the US) I can the results of medical tests by logging into the medical site that did the testing and downloading my own data to my computer. Not an option for you?

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

jules

Post by jules » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:57 pm

getting a run around trying to do just that -

I have a paper copy of the results - they are insisting on computer ready and the place the testing was done so far has refused to send it via email or like

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:04 pm

jules wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:57 pm
getting a run around trying to do just that -

I have a paper copy of the results - they are insisting on computer ready and the place the testing was done so far has refused to send it via email or like
Do you have a smartphone?

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

jules

Post by jules » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:34 pm

no - or really don't know - I have an old android phone

but I think I was able to get it done with the printer and the other computer this afternoon - appears I have 6 distinct pages in an email (and a bunch of extra pages I need to get rid of) and sent it to myself on this computer

jules

Post by jules » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:36 pm

can I safely say I hate the printer - we had one for years that I could live with - it started stinking so needed a new one - thought I got similar one - maybe it is but sure doesn't work the same for me and I am wired not wireless and that restricted things

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:18 pm

jules wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:34 pm
no - or really don't know - I have an old android phone
"Android" is a smartphone OS.

You can load an app called "adobe scan", and with that you can take a picture of pages, and the phone will put them together in a PDF file, that you can the email to these people that don't want paper.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.