I have a question

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
springman946

I have a question

Post by springman946 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:52 am

hello i have a question to ask how do i delete my old profile from my oscar program I just got a new bi_pap machine last night and I have like 3 profiles on my oscar program 1 of which I want to keep for my new thanks again for your help I really appreciate it. I have tried to click on the profile I want to delete and i get an error message that says that the selected profile appers to contain ot data and cannot be deleted by oscar. unfortunaly i cannot take a screenshot of the error message im getting. here is an update on the old profiles I was able to delete the old one but not by clicking on the destroy buttton i had to go to my system folder labeled profiles and right clickand click on delete.Image
here isthe ending resultImage

Last edited by springman946 on Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:12 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Dog Slobber

Re: I have a couple of questions

Post by Dog Slobber » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:05 pm

On the profile tab, click once to select the profile you want to delete then click Destroy Profile (lower right of screen).

So long as the profile's (you want to keep) data is from the same manufacturer as your new BiLevel you can share profiles for different machines.

Miss Emerita

Post by Miss Emerita » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:07 pm

About your second question: quite a few people seem to be using Imgur.
Oscar software is available at https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/

robysue1

Post by robysue1 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:09 pm

springman946 wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:52 am
hello i have couple of questions to ask the 1st question is how i delete my old profile from my oscar program
When you click on the "Profile" tab of the main Oscar window, a list of the profiles will show up. There will also be a right side bar that looks like this:

Select the profile you want to delete and then click the "Destroy Profile" button at the bottom of that right sidebar.

and my 2nd question is what website would I use to download an image of my sleep data to this website. thanks again for your help I really appreciate it.
Many of us use the freebie version of imgur.com for the images we want to use. Imgur is pretty intuitive in how it works and once the image is uploaded, there's even a button that lets you copy the BBCode stuff to make the image appear in the post over here at cpaptalk.com itself.
Joined as robysue on 9/18/10. Forgot my password & the email I used was on a machine that has long since died & gone to computer heaven.

Correct number of posts is 7250 as robysue + what I have as robysue1

Profile pic: Frozen Niagara Falls