Bleep Eclipse at Aeroflow

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
loggerhead12

Bleep Eclipse at Aeroflow

Post by loggerhead12 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:02 am

Is anyone getting the Eclipse halos from Aeroflow? I've been ordering from them for 9 months now, and they keep telling me they don't have the Eclipse, only the Dreamports. If no one has them available I understand, but I don't want to just be getting whatever they have in the warehouse.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Re: Bleep Eclipse at Aeroflow

Post by chunkyfrog » Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:40 am

My DME said they had Bleep, but it turns out that the Eclipse--who knows when?
So my Bleep dreams are on indefinite hold.
They have had plenty of time to roll out the new stuff.
The stick is too long, and the carrot too small.
I refuse to play that game.

booksfan

Post by booksfan » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:45 pm

I got an order the end of December and one mid-March. I've been waiting for another shipment since mid-May. I need to follow-up, they said it to expect it the beginning of June.

Mask: Bleep Eclipse/Halos
Machine: ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet

loggerhead12

Post by loggerhead12 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:49 am

booksfan wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:45 pm
I got an order the end of December and one mid-March. I've been waiting for another shipment since mid-May. I need to follow-up, they said it to expect it the beginning of June.
From Aeroflow? The new Bleeps with the magnets?

booksfan

Post by booksfan » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:00 pm

loggerhead12 wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:49 am
booksfan wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:45 pm
From Aeroflow? The new Bleeps with the magnets?
Yes, I got the new Eclipse Halos, with magnets in Dec and March. I did follow up a couple of weeks ago since they were delayed in mid-May but was told they didn't know when they would be available. Much to my surprise, another 3 month supply showed up Monday! All covered by insurance. Which, with my insurance, means not really covered at all but at least I'm getting them! And I am extremely fortunate in that I have not had any issues with separation as I know others have had.

beautifuldreamer

Post by beautifuldreamer » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:36 pm

I was on the wait list for quite some time for the eclipse at aeroflow and then decided to just do the original bleep.

I think they somehow dropped me from their wait list when I first was on it and right before the first shipment they got arrived, and then I had to be re-added to their wait list and was something like 100 or lower on the wait list . . .

For me it was ok because I had been having some issues due to my skin being fragile, and I was ready to give up on the Bleep, but then recently have figured out a way to protect my fragile/sensitive skin so that I can continue to use the Bleep - decided since it works for me, not to check with aeroflow on where I am on their wait list for the eclipse . . .
Machine: ResMed AirSense 11 Autoset
Mask: Bleep

loggerhead12

Post by loggerhead12 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:13 am

I guess they have to ration them. It's not a huge deal either way, but I wanted to make sure I was talking to the right person. There's nothing they can do about a supply chain issue.

JimmyStewart

Post by JimmyStewart » Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:59 am

booksfan wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:00 pm
Much to my surprise, another 3 month supply showed up Monday!
Is there a manufactured date or lot number? Just curious if this is part of the new batch where the ring seperation is fixed. I got a 3-month supply of halos from Aeroflow back in January, but returned to dreamports when those were used up. Maybe it's time to contact them about changing back with next shipment.

booksfan

Post by booksfan » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:29 pm

JimmyStewart wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:59 am
booksfan wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:00 pm
Much to my surprise, another 3 month supply showed up Monday!
Is there a manufactured date or lot number? Just curious if this is part of the new batch where the ring seperation is fixed. I got a 3-month supply of halos from Aeroflow back in January, but returned to dreamports when those were used up. Maybe it's time to contact them about changing back with next shipment.
Unfortunately, they shipped in a padded envelope and the boxes were a bit crushed so I transferred them to the original boxes I received in December which came in a larger box. So I do not have the manufacture date or lot number. I have been lucky in that I have had no problems with ring separation with any of my Halos.

Deborah K.

Post by Deborah K. » Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:50 pm

I got my Eclipse order from Aeroflow back in January. I wanted so much to like them, but after struggling with them for a while, I gave up and went back to the original Bleep Dreamports, and have been much happier. On me, the halos stuck out too far from my nostrils, and I could not get a good seal, plus they just felt very uncomfortable. I think my nostrils must be more narrow than most folks. I also felt the magnets' extra weight a lot, which added to my discomfort.

I am really happy that Bleep introduced the Halos, as I know they work wonderfully for most people. I just wish they could produce them more quickly so that people could get easy access to them. Stuart said that he does not plan to drop the Dreamports, so hopefully we will all be able to get what we want as time passes.
Machine: Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset For Her
Mask: Bleep Dreamport mask system

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:04 pm

Deborah K. wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:50 pm
On me, the halos stuck out too far from my nostrils, and I could not get a good seal, plus they just felt very uncomfortable. I think my nostrils must be more narrow than most folks.
I actually understand where you are coming from because I am borderline myself. I told Stuart that a "child size" magnet would suit me better. :lol: :lol: I did put the little bug in his ear but I won't be holding my breath waiting.
The FDA red tape and tooling costs would be a potential deal breaker.

We need more people to buy either the Bleep or the Eclipse so Stuart and make lots of money and spend it on smaller magnets for me. :shock:

I can made do well enough with these but back when I was Beta testing this stuff I got a chance to try a smaller more "pediatric" magnet and I really liked it. Actually preferred it.

I just got another 3 month supply from SureSeal. I don't know if I got new/old adhesive...doesn't matter.
While I did have a bit of ring failure....wasn't a lot and for sure a whole lot less annoying than the dents on my cheeks and bags under my eyes from the P10 (and yes, I already use the padacheek strap covers) that I have been using since I ran out of Halos.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Deborah K.

Post by Deborah K. » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:53 pm

Ha! I bet there are lots of us who the pediatric rings would fit, but probably not enough to make it feasible for Stuart to make the smaller ones too. Maybe he'll do it in a few years. At least we have two kinds of Bleeps. I would HATE to go back to any of the other offerings. May Stuart live long and prosper, as Spock would say!
Machine: Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset For Her
Mask: Bleep Dreamport mask system

Sissy63

Post by Sissy63 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:41 pm

It's been quite a while since I have been on here. I was doing well for a while with my SA therapy and things got rocky again.

I ordered the Eclipse and hope to get it soon. I hope it gets me back to feeling human again. It seems many are doing well with it.

katwalk

Post by katwalk » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:55 pm

Hey all, I am a newbie to this website, (which I am thankful I have found), and I am currently waiting for my new shipment of Eclipse mask and Halos from Aeroflow. After reading some of the comments, I am afraid I will also have issues with my smaller nose and nostrils. I currently use the ResMed AirFit frame and N30i cushions both in small. I am so excited just to be able to try this new system but I am afraid I will have issues with my smaller nostrils as some of you have mentioned. I really want this Bleep Eclipse system to work for me. I am ready for a change and hopefully much better sleep and readings. Fingers crossed - thanks!
“Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” —Dalai Lama

loggerhead12

Post by loggerhead12 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:41 am

katwalk wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:55 pm
Hey all, I am a newbie to this website, (which I am thankful I have found), and I am currently waiting for my new shipment of Eclipse mask and Halos from Aeroflow. After reading some of the comments, I am afraid I will also have issues with my smaller nose and nostrils. I currently use the ResMed AirFit frame and N30i cushions both in small. I am so excited just to be able to try this new system but I am afraid I will have issues with my smaller nostrils as some of you have mentioned. I really want this Bleep Eclipse system to work for me. I am ready for a change and hopefully much better sleep and readings. Fingers crossed - thanks!
Bleep seems to work fine for people with normal to small faces. I wouldn't worry until/unless you can't make it fit. Nothing goes in your nose.

It's the larger faces that have to get creative.