Invisible Data/Encore Blind/Missing Data

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
krousseau

Invisible Data/Encore Blind/Missing Data

Post by krousseau » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:59 am

Hm... I downloaded 6 days of data. When I ask for a detailed report I get the first three pages; pressures, compliance bars and long term trends. Then one blank page and the final summary (6 pages in all). No daily report of FLs, apneas, hypopneas etc. But when I go to My Encore-the numbers are there. I put in a new smart card just because I don't know anything else to do. But I think the problem has to be in Encore.

Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof.....Galbraith's Law

Wulfman

Post by Wulfman » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:41 am

Kay,

Sounds like you only got the Compliance Summary......
Are you SURE you selected the Full Details?

Did you try it more than once?

Den
(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

krousseau

Post by krousseau » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:19 am

Absolutely. Went through the steps a few times and downloaded the card twice before erasing one of them. Same thing happened with both downloads. Think I'll go out and see what happens when I open previous reports. Previos report are OK. Get an error message that a subscript is out of range. The info is there. Encore just can't generate a report-My Encore can generate reports from the info.
See what happens tomorrow with a new card-or maybe I'll try a nap today.

Kay
Last edited by krousseau on Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof.....Galbraith's Law

Wulfman

Post by Wulfman » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:29 am

krousseau wrote:Absolutely. Went through the steps a few times and downloaded the card twice before erasing it.
Same thing happened with both downloads. Think I'll go out and see what happens when I open previous reports.
The info is there. Encore just can't generate a report-My Encore can generate reports from the info.

Kay
I was going to say to let us know if it shows up after tomorrow's download, but then I see you erased your card. Oh, well. At least it's in the MyEncore reports.

Good luck.

Den
(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

GumbyCT

Re: Invisible Data/Encore Blind/Missing Data

Post by GumbyCT » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:32 am

krousseau wrote:No daily report of FLs, apneas, hypopneas etc. But when I go to My Encore-the numbers are there.
Welcome to the Party.

I have no doubt, how I sleep affects every waking moment.
I am making progress-NOW I remember that I can't remember
;)
If this isn’t rocket science why are there so many spaceshots?
Be your own healthcare advocate!

krousseau

Post by krousseau » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:00 am

Get error message about an out of range subscript?

Tomorrow.

May be moving to a later version when the BiPAP comes anyway.

Slinky

Post by Slinky » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:04 pm

KT, the next time you get an Error Message post it to the forum as SpottyMuldoon has done. It might help pinpoint the source of the problem if we get enough Error Messages to report to Respironics or even our own 'puter pros in the forum might be able to detect the source of the problem if enough of the Error Messages are posted.

My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

krousseau

Post by krousseau » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:55 am

It's back-it down loaded fine this AM. I'll just change how I do things so I don't lose more than a day's data in case it happens again. And perhaps ask for a new card from Santa every year.