Happy Birthday Babette

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
6PtStar

Re: Happy Birthday Babette

Post by 6PtStar » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:24 pm

DoriC wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABETTE! Just a reminder that there are "seniors" on this forum, you naughty girl!(LOL).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn, I wish I was 44!!! Save some for tomorrow!!

Jerry

I still play Cowboys and Bad Guys but now I use real bullets. CAS

looking4zzzz

Post by looking4zzzz » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:25 pm

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like it was fantastic...that's how they should all be!!

MurphysLaw

Post by MurphysLaw » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:28 pm

Happy BIrthday, Babette! Have a great one!

Lynne

sleepycarol

Post by sleepycarol » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:08 pm

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Glad things are going great with your new beau!!! Just be careful so you don't end up with rugrats!!! My daughter and her boyfriend was engaging in the "behavior" and although using precautions are now in the family way. She will be 24 this month and he is 27.

I can just see the little Babettes and Beaus now!!

Happy Birthday Girl!!!
Start Date: 8/30/2007 Pressure 9 - 15
I am not a doctor or other health care professional. Comments reflect my own personal experiences and opinions.

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:19 pm

Happy B Day! ... I didn't realize you was such a young'in

May you enjoy many more steaks ... and salamis
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

BarBe

Post by BarBe » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:41 am

Happy Birthday Babette
Hope there's lots of laughter,love,pressies and CAKE! not necessarily in that order
Bev

bdp522

Post by bdp522 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:34 am

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Babs
Happy birthday to you!!!!

Brenda

Babette

Post by Babette » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:40 am

Hey Dori, I figured you knew about sex by now....

Yes, I meant I slept all hosed up with him. I did okay Friday night, but Saturday was sorta fidgety. Which is weird, because normally I'm fidgety after drinking, and I didn't drink at all Saturday night, but did have a few glasses of wine Friday night.

Anyway, I woke up a couple of times, peed, stretched, stopped BF from gnashing his teeth (he was later shocked about this incident), and then finally gave up and moved out to the living room about 4 am. I napped on the couch a little (sans hose) then decided I needed coffee and TV and went to shut the bedroom door to spare BF. Of course, the door closing alerted him and he woke up and joined me.

We both agreed that a King sized bed would be written into any pre-nuptial agreement between us...

I did convert him to the joys of the cheap-o foam pillow. I found one at Ross for $12, and then there were more for $12 at Big Lots. I bought one of each, the Ross one being a little shorter than the Big Lots one, and him being used to pancake flat pillows, I thought he might like the flatter one better. He reports he loves it lots. And now I have a pillow I like that lives at his house. One less thing to drag up there every weekend. Whee!

In other news - I spent my actual birthday getting a flu shot and a lecture about Statins from my PCP. I've officially joined the Zocor tribe. Whoopie.

LOL,
B.

I currently have a stash of Nasal Aire II cannulas in Small or Extra Small. Please PM me if you would like them. I'm interested in bartering for something strange and wonderful that I don't currently own. Or a Large size NAII cannula. :)

6PtStar

Post by 6PtStar » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:53 am

Babette wrote: a lecture about Statins from my PCP. I've officially joined the Zocor tribe. Whoopie.

LOL,
B.
Wow, now you are a member of my club!!!

Jerry

Bookbear

Post by Bookbear » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:54 am

There. See what happens when I leave for two days? Babette goes and has a birthday and I miss it.

Happy, happy, Babette-of-the-jewelry-and-sausage!

Babette

Post by Babette » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:11 am

6PtStar wrote:
Babette wrote: a lecture about Statins from my PCP. I've officially joined the Zocor tribe. Whoopie.
LOL,
B.
Wow, now you are a member of my club!!!
Jerry
But do I get shooting privileges?

Yeah, I suppose I'm not ready to be pried open and have a microwave inserted in my chest.

Huggers,
B.

I currently have a stash of Nasal Aire II cannulas in Small or Extra Small. Please PM me if you would like them. I'm interested in bartering for something strange and wonderful that I don't currently own. Or a Large size NAII cannula. :)

mindy

Post by mindy » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:22 am

Happy birthday, Babs!

It sounds like you're having a blast as usual .... a lecture and zocor, no less and then of course there's the salami

You can't help but have many more with that lively life you have!

Best,
Mindy

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
--- Author unknown

6PtStar

Post by 6PtStar » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:27 am

Babette wrote:
But do I get shooting privileges?

Yeah, I suppose I'm not ready to be pried open and have a microwave inserted in my chest.

Huggers,
B.
Dang right you get shooting privilages. When was the last time you shot Uncle Authur? I get my shooting priviliges back in another week if I can stand the movement of my ribs under recoil.

According to my PCP you might be headed for the microwave (snuff Can) in the chest if you don't join the Zocor Club. In that note I was a member of the Zocor Club and i still got the microwave.

Jerry

Babette

Post by Babette » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:36 am

Well, theoretically, Uncle Arthur as been "in the mail" for the past three years. My Dad keeps telling me he's going to send him, and then never does. I had high hopes for yesterday, but nothin'.

Well, that's what my PCP told me, too. Zocor will save my life. Me, I think NOT taking it would save on the cost of shotgun shells.

LOL,
B.

6PtStar

Post by 6PtStar » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:16 pm

Babette wrote: Me, I think NOT taking it would save on the cost of shotgun shells.

LOL,
B.
Naaaaa, your BF would just call the EMT's and they would just bring you back like my wife did!!!!

Jerry