Encore Viewer software compatiblity

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
dakota07

Encore Viewer software compatiblity

Post by dakota07 » Fri May 29, 2009 4:30 pm

I am a newbie and just ordered a Respironic M Series Auto with A flex and the corresponding software Encore Viewer v1.0 . After ordering I saw that the makers of the software says EncoreViewer works with Windows compatible pc with Pentium III or higher and running Windows XP SP2 or WIndows Vista Home.

My machine has a Celeron processor 4502 1.73 GHz and Windows XP Home Media Edition.

Will I have a compatibility issue with my computer?

Thank you

Pugsy

Re: Encore Viewer software compatiblity

Post by Pugsy » Fri May 29, 2009 4:39 pm

It should work just fine. I am betting your Media Edition is also SP2 or even SP3 if you got that update. To check for sure go to your Start Menu/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools/then System Information and look at version information. Or sometimes you can simply type in sys info into the little Run box and click go. The Media Edition part of the name is simply a name relative to extra media features, the basic Windows OS structure will be XP or higher.

BTW I just today got this software today and it installed on my Vista Home Premium laptop just fine. I did get a couple of "can't verify publisher" warnings but proceeded anyway.
Brenda

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.