CLEANING: Odorless soap suggestions?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
tillymarigold

Re: CLEANING: Odorless soap suggestions?

Post by tillymarigold » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:26 pm

Method Go Naked Dish Soap
Seventh Generation Free & Clear Dish Soap

Both available at Target.

Cosette

Post by Cosette » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:49 am

I use Clearly Natural Unscented Pure and Natural Glycerine Soap. Found in a pump bottle with other hand cleaners in the super market.

torontoCPAPguy

Post by torontoCPAPguy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:03 pm

This is great! Oh, I am jumping up and clicking my heels. (Only twice... I don't want any tornados Dorothy). I have made a shopping list of detergents/soaps and will be getting some sooner than later.

As to using the CPAP/APAP with a cold/sore throat? Sore throat is gonzo. It was probably more than a sore throat as I had a white blotch on my Ferengial Arch (?) which was swabbed and sent off for culture. I have a feeling that it is going to come back "Crest Toothpaste". No cough. Nasal congestion is assisted if not almost completely eliminated while using warm, moist air through the nose. It is like having a super humidifier in the bedroom and heated air. Outstanding. I do a thorough cleaning every AM though for peace of mind. I am certain it has taken a full blown cold and made it quite mild. Thanks to all my advisors on cpaptalk. You are a great bunch of friends.

I have another question that I am going to post as a new thread.

Thank you all again.

Murray

Fall colours. One of God's gifts. Life is fragile and short, savour every moment no matter what your problems may be. These stunning fall colours from my first outing after surviving a month on life support due to H1N1.