GET YOUR ***FREE*** ENCOREPRO 1.5V SOFTWARE!!!!!

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
biggziff

Post by biggziff » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:52 pm

sleepyinsunnyvale wrote:Can't do much more than that.
What are they thinking

Thanks for sending out the e-mails
NP

If you read the EULA when you install the software, it's clear that they don't intend to give anything away, hence my original post.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:59 pm

Almost nothing is free, but if the smart card is included in the purchase of the unit, it should be unusable. It would have cost less than $.25 to include the program on CD.

My Dr. doesn't use the program or the info, my DME provider can't read it either. They kept my card 3 weeks, I had to threaten them to get it back. No one is interested in our health, just our money.

That is the way with most companies, I think they may have fixed the site, by username and password. The link wouldn't download last night. They should have bought a little better IT GUY for their site. They still need a better one.

At least they are up front telling us that they don't support our need to use the software even if we pay full price for it. Lot's of other software sellers don't tell us until after they get our money. The units should have been made to download directly into Word or Excel in the first place.

CPAPopedia Keywords Contained In This Post (Click For Definition): DME, Smart Card

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:50 pm

Goofproof,
I went to the link originally posted to this thread just now to see if it *would* download - and it started to. There were no username/password prompts or anything. Not sure what you're referring to. You might want to try again if you want to obtain the sofware that way.

jdacal

Post by jdacal » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:17 pm

Has anyone tried the new version? Are there any new features worth talking about? New reports for example, or bug fixes for the old ones?

Wulfman

Post by Wulfman » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:36 pm

jdacal,

Unless you're using their new Bi-Pap machine, there are no advantages to upgrading to the 1.5 version.
I plan on staying with 1.4.

Den
(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05