Used masks

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
wjb1044

Used masks

Post by wjb1044 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:06 pm

I have a few used masks. (Resmed Optilife, Resmed Mirage Quatro, Respironics Comfort Gel, Resmed Swift LT) Is there anything I can do with them? I hate to just throw them away when someone could get some use out of them.

Stormynights

Re: Used masks

Post by Stormynights » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:29 am

wjb1044 wrote:I have a few used masks. (Resmed Optilife, Resmed Mirage Quatro, Respironics Comfort Gel, Resmed Swift LT) Is there anything I can do with them? I hate to just throw them away when someone could get some use out of them.
I am surprised someone hasn't requested on of these yet.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:45 am

Some just in past couple of days was wanting to try the Swift LT but the mask trial program at
http://www.cpaplibrary.com/mask-trials.html didn't offer one. I can't remember who it was..

If no one speaks up you might check with Dane (who manages the mask trial program) and see if he has a use for them.

In the meantime I will see if I can figure out who it was that wanted to try the Swift LT.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Slinky

Post by Slinky » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:03 am

Can we bring up Mask Roulette again? Maybe start numbering the threads to keep them current but not unmanageably long?

My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

ycartf

Post by ycartf » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:09 am

If the Quattro is a medium I would gladly take/use it. Thanks

mgrunk

Post by mgrunk » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 am

I pmed you about the optilife - I then would just have to buy the correct cradle size - I've wanted to try it since I can't tolerate nasal pillows.
Michelle
Machine - IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Travel CPAP Machine w/ humidifer and SmartFlex
Mask - Mirage Quattro
Software - SmartLink

jilliansue

Post by jilliansue » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Hi! If the Respironics Comfort Gel is a small, I would love to have it!!

Thank you,
Jilliansue

codinqueen

Post by codinqueen » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:36 pm

I would like to request the Swift LX. I have a Swift FX but am looking to try one that the hose attaches to the head portion. I tried it with my FX but it choked off the pillows for some reason. If you still have the Swift, please PM me. Thanks.

Pressure 6-10 cm

rdfry

Post by rdfry » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Pugsy wrote:Some just in past couple of days was wanting to try the Swift LT but the mask trial program at
http://www.cpaplibrary.com/mask-trials.html didn't offer one. I can't remember who it was..

If no one speaks up you might check with Dane (who manages the mask trial program) and see if he has a use for them.

In the meantime I will see if I can figure out who it was that wanted to try the Swift LT.
I sent an email to cpaplibrary asking about a mask that wasn't listed and received an email the next day that said my mask was ready to be shipped.
Mask: bleep and F30i
Machine: Resmed S10 Autoset