repairs

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
crpm8@yahoo.com

repairs

Post by crpm8@yahoo.com » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:33 pm

anyone that knows a repair shop in east bay area, please let me know.

Had trouble finding one via google today. Will be staying home from work until I resolve this.

I already have some useful info from this site that I will try tomorrow on the Humitifier, but would like to get air supply looked at (may have to have a stronger setting), don't want to go through whole sleep study- that took way to long the first time. Will be checking this site tomorrow. Anyone know how to change setting?

moresleep

Re: repairs

Post by moresleep » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Which models of equipment do you have? and what is your specific problem?

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:21 pm

What machine is broken??
Where is east bay?

Mary Z

Post by Mary Z » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:17 am

crpm8@yahoo.com wrote:anyone that knows a repair shop in east bay area, please let me know.

Had trouble finding one via google today. Will be staying home from work until I resolve this.

I already have some useful info from this site that I will try tomorrow on the Humitifier, but would like to get air supply looked at (may have to have a stronger setting), don't want to go through whole sleep study- that took way to long the first time. Will be checking this site tomorrow. Anyone know how to change setting?
Do you need a repair, or just to check/ change your settings? You don't tell us what kind of machine so we can't give you advice about changing your settings. Why do you think you may need a stronger setting?
What are you staying home from work to resolve? If the machine is broken, call the equipment provider. Did you check the old fashioned yellow pages for medical equipment repair?
I live in an east bay area, but somehow I don't think you mean Virginia. Remember, this is an international forum.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:19 am

You all have been victims of a drive by post. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire