ResScan- how do I print all notes?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
ejackson1200

ResScan- how do I print all notes?

Post by ejackson1200 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:02 pm

I can only figure out how to print one at a time and I want to print the whole list.

avi123

Re: ResScan- how do I print all notes?

Post by avi123 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:44 pm

What do you mean by NOTES?

see my recent set-up and Statistics:
http://i.imgur.com/TewT8G9.png
see my recent ResScan treatment results:
http://i.imgur.com/3oia0EY.png
http://i.imgur.com/QEjvlVY.png

LadyHypnos

Post by LadyHypnos » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:52 pm

If you're talking about all the report data for more than one day you have to go up to the task bar and click on review. From there you can edit what days you want to include in the report.

ejackson1200

Re: ResScan- how do I print all notes? (icon to left of reports)

Post by ejackson1200 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Due to the effect different meds have on his breathing I actually enter med changes in the notes area that can be reached by clicking on the yellow note pad icon just to the left of the reports icon. Then when I see a pattern of increasing or decreasing apneas I have a better idea of what might be triggering them. Case in point, came home from last months 10 day hospitalization and AHI was running 18-30 most nights, mostly centrals. This is very unusual for him. Was it the new med. patch? Increased percocet use? Tramadol 50's? Was it his Ketamine treatment? By comparing that time to now when he's on a higher dose of the patch, still getting Ketamine, and using the percocet but not the tramadol and the ahi's are back to under 5 again, I can form a theory that the tramadol was the issue. Once he's feeling better we will use it as prescribed and see if the ahi's shoot up again.

It's easiest to see those patterns in hindsight and easiest if I have a printed list of what meds changed when.

So I enter the med changes and mask changes into the notes but now I'd like to print them and compare them on the calendar where I've listed his other numbers but can only get one note to print and can't seem to cut and paste them to a word document either.

Because he is only 54 and is a chronic pain patient it is likely that at some point in the future we will cycle through most meds or most categories of meds repeatedly.

LadyHypnos

Post by LadyHypnos » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Ah. I see what you're talking about. Unfortunately I'm not sure you can do that. My company switched to easy care and its much better for resmed patients but I haven't had to print any notes from it yet. That is a very interesting case though. Definitely a good research paper! Keep me updated if you figure out how to print them.

Jay Aitchsee

Post by Jay Aitchsee » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:43 am

If your notes are one-liners, you can view "user created" , expand the note window by dragging the bottom of the frame, and capture quite a few with a snipping tool like that provided with Windows 7. Wth the note window fully expanded, you should be able to capture about 30 notes and then print the snip. I've attached a full-size snip of a note window as an example. Sorry, I didn't include my own notes, too personal, but I think you can get the idea.
J

StuUnderPressure

Post by StuUnderPressure » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:42 am

Is there no way that a specific note can come up with the day it is associated with (along with the Summary data or the graphs or ?)?

SD Card Formatter 5.0.2 https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/format ... index.html

Jay Aitchsee

Post by Jay Aitchsee » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Notes are categorized by the day of entry, user, and type. A comment can be added to a report and then saved along with the summary or detail info, but most people don't create and save reports daily.
When I enter a note, my first comment is the date the note refers to. Usually, that will be the day before the current day if I am entering info about the previous night. So my notes look something like this.

Created........User......Note
3/16/2013.......Jay.......3/15 AHI=2.5, minor leaks

Here "3/16/2013" and "Jay" are entered by the machine and I have entered "3/15 AHI=2.5, minor leaks" as the note body.

StuUnderPressure

Post by StuUnderPressure » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Jay Aitchsee wrote:Here "3/16/2013" and "Jay" are entered by the machine and I have entered "3/15 AHI=2.5, minor leaks" as the note body.
Yes, that is what I have noticed also.

Was hoping that I could pin a note to a specific day so that whenever I looked at that day, the note would also show - withOUT me having to go look to see if I have a note that explains something for that day.

THANKS for your input!

SD Card Formatter 5.0.2 https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/format ... index.html