S9 Auto set

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
pappy1947

S9 Auto set

Post by pappy1947 » Sat May 18, 2013 9:46 pm

I can not bring up my advanced settings and readout on my S9. I've read everything I can get my hands on, and still nothing. I would at lest like to get my AHI number.

Kate M

Re: S9 Auto set

Post by Kate M » Sat May 18, 2013 9:52 pm

pappy, the S9 display gives very limited info. IN order to review more detailed data, you need to download software, like Sleepyhead and/or Res Scan (links to both can be found by searching the forum.) You'll need an SD card reader. Take the SD card out of the back of the machine and load the data onto your computer and you can review it. The display will show your AHI only for awhile after your session finishes, then it all resets.

Blessings,

Kate

On Waking by John O'Donohue
I give thanks for arriving/ Safely in a new dawn/ for the gift of eyes/ To see the world/ The gift of mind/ To feel at home/ In my life...

kaiasgram

Post by kaiasgram » Sat May 18, 2013 10:00 pm

pappy1947 wrote:I can not bring up my advanced settings and readout on my S9. I've read everything I can get my hands on, and still nothing. I would at lest like to get my AHI number.
This video should help a lot with your S9: http://www.cpaplibrary.com/machines.html
If you still can't view your AHI after watching the video, post again and we'll help.

pappy1947

Post by pappy1947 » Sat May 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Thanks Kate

RandyJ

Post by RandyJ » Sun May 19, 2013 7:56 am

If you are not seeing any onscreen data when you press the "info" button, it's possible that Sleep Quality is turned off. You can turn it on through the Clinician's Menu. The video above can show you how to do that.

Until Sleep Quality is turned on, you won't see onscreen data or have available efficacy data for download.

Alt masks Swift FX pillows, Mirage FX nasal mask, Mirage Quattro full face mask