Free RemZzzs in Calgary

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
teleute

Free RemZzzs in Calgary

Post by teleute » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:52 am

We've got part of a 30-pack of RemZzzs - size large, for nasal masks. Had issues getting them to work with the mask and then later found out the Wisp isn't on the list that they fit (DME didn't bother pointing that out). Probably at least 20 or so left. Offered for free. Ideally to give to someone in the Calgary area (and could potentially drop off, depending on location), but would be open to shipping. Not cross-border, though - unlikely to be worth the costs/hassle.

Additional Comments: Pressure 10.5-14

Bill44133

Re: Free RemZzzs in Calgary

Post by Bill44133 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:12 pm

bump

Additional Comments: Settings are IPap 23 EPap 19

Becky at RemZzzs

Post by Becky at RemZzzs » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:15 am

teleute wrote:We've got part of a 30-pack of RemZzzs - size large, for nasal masks. Had issues getting them to work with the mask and then later found out the Wisp isn't on the list that they fit (DME didn't bother pointing that out). Probably at least 20 or so left. Offered for free. Ideally to give to someone in the Calgary area (and could potentially drop off, depending on location), but would be open to shipping. Not cross-border, though - unlikely to be worth the costs/hassle.
Hi, Bill!

My name is Becky. I work for the company that makes the RemZzzs CPAP Mask Liners. Thank you, Bill for being willing to share your liners with someone else! I am sorry that you were not able to make them work with your Wisp mask. We do have a smaller liner in the testing phase that we are hoping that they will work with the Wisp mask. If you are interested, I am willing to put you in contact with my manager who is the one who is overseeing the testing phase of that liner. PM me if you are interested, if not I won't bother you again. I try not to be a stalky, stalky. :O)

~Becky at RemZzzs
Becky Bennett
RemZzzs Personal Customer Care Rep & Social Media Consultant
Naturs Design, Inc - the makers of RemZzzs

RemZzzs... Let yourself dream again
Prouldy Made in the USA

teleute

Post by teleute » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:19 am

I'm actually the one offering the liners. I figured someone else should be able to try them. If my husband does end up sticking with the Wisp mask, I'll keep an eye out. For now he's actually just starting to try a nasal pillow mask, so not certain which way he'll jump yet.

Thank you!

Additional Comments: Pressure 10.5-14

Becky at RemZzzs

Post by Becky at RemZzzs » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am

teleute wrote:I'm actually the one offering the liners. I figured someone else should be able to try them. If my husband does end up sticking with the Wisp mask, I'll keep an eye out. For now he's actually just starting to try a nasal pillow mask, so not certain which way he'll jump yet.

Thank you!
Thank you, teleute for being willing to share! That's one of the things that I love about this forum! People are so nice and really just want to help each other and help to "put others out of their misery"! We do have a nasal pillow mask liner that is headed into the testing phases, as well, just as an FYI.

Take care!

~Becky at RemZzzs
Becky Bennett

Prouldy Made in the USA

Bill44133

Post by Bill44133 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:27 pm

Becky at RemZzzs wrote:
teleute wrote:We've got part of a 30-pack of RemZzzs - size large, for nasal masks. Had issues getting them to work with the mask and then later found out the Wisp isn't on the list that they fit (DME didn't bother pointing that out). Probably at least 20 or so left. Offered for free. Ideally to give to someone in the Calgary area (and could potentially drop off, depending on location), but would be open to shipping. Not cross-border, though - unlikely to be worth the costs/hassle.
Hi, Bill!

My name is Becky. I work for the company that makes the RemZzzs CPAP Mask Liners. Thank you, Bill for being willing to share your liners with someone else! I am sorry that you were not able to make them work with your Wisp mask. We do have a smaller liner in the testing phase that we are hoping that they will work with the Wisp mask. If you are interested, I am willing to put you in contact with my manager who is the one who is overseeing the testing phase of that liner. PM me if you are interested, if not I won't bother you again. I try not to be a stalky, stalky. :O)

~Becky at RemZzzs
Hi Becky,

I just bumped this posting up to the top of list it was ready to go to the 2nd page. I was afraid a person in need would miss
this very kind offer.

I dont use any wisp or liners at this time, but thank you for you offer.. Don't worry about the stalky, stalky..

Becky at RemZzzs

Post by Becky at RemZzzs » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:23 pm

Bill44133 wrote:
Becky at RemZzzs wrote:
Hi, Bill!

~Becky at RemZzzs
Hi Becky,

I just bumped this posting up to the top of list it was ready to go to the 2nd page. I was afraid a person in need would miss
this very kind offer.

I dont use any wisp or liners at this time, but thank you for you offer.. Don't worry about the stalky, stalky..
Excellent! Please just know that I'm here if you or anyone that you might know needs me!
~Becky
Becky Bennett

Prouldy Made in the USA

Bill44133

Post by Bill44133 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:35 pm

Becky at RemZzzs wrote:
Bill44133 wrote:
Becky at RemZzzs wrote:
Hi, Bill!

~Becky at RemZzzs
Hi Becky,

this very kind offer.

Excellent! Please just know that I'm here if you or anyone that you might know needs me!
~Becky
Thank You! All support is appreciated...

Becky at RemZzzs

Post by Becky at RemZzzs » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Bill44133 wrote:
Becky at RemZzzs wrote:
Bill44133 wrote:
Becky at RemZzzs wrote:
Hi, Bill!

~Becky at RemZzzs
Hi Becky,

this very kind offer.

~Becky
Thank You! All support is appreciated...
Becky Bennett

Prouldy Made in the USA

lesliie

Post by lesliie » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:55 am

any chance these are still available? Thanks

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:55 am

lesliie wrote:any chance these are still available? Thanks
You are responding to a post from 2014...Contact Remzzzs directly.

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:45 am

An old post and Leslie seems to have disappeared but to others: Becky at Remzzz (see above) can probably hook you up with some free samples. I use them and like them since they are made from soft baby jersey cotton... super comfy.

I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:20 pm

Could climb into your Way Back Machine, set the time two years in the past. Most posts from the past are brought up by weekend Warrors, not Humpday. Jim

I guess the old saying is true, "Free is Timeless".
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

49er

Post by 49er » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:22 pm

Why was Leslie's post deleted since this wasn't spam?

Leslie, click on Becky's user profile which will bring up her email address. I will bet if you contact her, she will be happy to give you a few samples. She was very accommodating with me a few years ago when I asked her for some.

49er