Encore Pro - old M-Series

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
goose
Location: The left coast - CA... If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!!

Encore Pro - old M-Series

Post by goose » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:06 pm

Anyone know where I can find a copy of the old Encore Pro for the M-Series. I've changed computers and can't find the bloody disk to reload...
Thanks a million!!!
cheers

-the Dalai Lama

palerider

Re: Encore Pro - old M-Series

Post by palerider » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:46 pm

goose wrote:Anyone know where I can find a copy of the old Encore Pro for the M-Series. I've changed computers and can't find the bloody disk to reload...
Thanks a million!!!
cheers
pm pugsy.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

goose
Location: The left coast - CA... If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!!

Post by goose » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:54 pm

will do, thank you!!!
cheers

-the Dalai Lama

goose

Post by goose » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Messager doesn't like "pugsy" -- is that the spelling? I'll try to find it in the listings...

-the Dalai Lama

goose

Post by goose » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Got it -- thanks!!!!

-the Dalai Lama

6PtStar

Post by 6PtStar » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:18 pm

The old Encore Pro 1.8!will not run on any of the new computers. If you have anything past Windows XP you will have to go to Encore Basic. It will still read the big Smart Card on the new windows. I have the old Encore Pro 1.8 and Encore Basic. If you will let me know which one you need.

Check your PM's

Jerry

I still play Cowboys and Bad Guys but now I use real bullets. CAS