Should Trump Jump Up?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

Should Trump Drop Out

Yes
37%
No
56%
What is Trump?
6%

Total votes: 158

Grace~~~

Re: Should Trump Drop Out

Post by Grace~~~ » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:50 pm

Guest wrote:
chunkyfrog wrote:Just because you don't like her does NOT make her a troll.
But I am wondering about YOU.
its not whether i like her
it s what she posts
i dont make her post those mean nasty comments

read this again...
Guest wrote:troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
then read this again...
BlackSpinner wrote:
I hear Putin has offered to redo the FBI and that Mien Kampf is going to be required reading for civil servants.

BlackSpinner wrote:

Welcome to Mordor!

Say goodbye to civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of speech, the environment, clean water and jobs.

BlackSpinner wrote:
11/9 = 9/11 The terrorists won

The USA is dead

The Evil Empire, the neo Nazis rule again

I hear they are taking applications for concentration camp guards. Not much pay but lots of <Word removed due to user policy>.

Now I am really concerned that *I* am a trolllover
(I've been suspecting. I am going to have to examine if it's a choice or if one is born this way?)

Is there a special bathroom?

~~~just imagine what she might say on post (replies) 1109

Will it make you react or respond?
Is *that* the question?
Began XPAP May 2016. Autoset Pressure min. 8 / max 15. Ramp off. ERP set at 2. No humidity. Sleepyhead software installed and being looked at daily, though only beginning to understand the data.

Julie

Post by Julie » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Watching poor Melania the other night (she did very well I thought) all I could think of was that I was watching Eva Braun... paranoid, probably, but it's really kind of a mess and he's made it. And his wife a Slovenian showgirl will be replacing Michelle the lawyer. Wonderful no?

grayghost4

Post by grayghost4 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:11 pm

the last thing we need is another lawyer in the white house .... would be much better to have a mechanic to fix things
If you're not part of the solution you're just scumming up the bottom of the beaker!

Get the Clinicians manual here : http://apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-press ... tup-manual

tlohse

Post by tlohse » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:52 pm

Sorry to say it but Trump is our next president. It was decided by the electoral college on November 8th.
Thomas Lohse
Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 Auto Set With Heated hose and Humidifier
Mask: ResMed AirFit P10 Size M Nasal Pillow with headgear
Mask: ResMed AirFit N30i/P30i
Original Mask: ResMed Mirage FX Nasal
CPAP USER SINCE JUNE 2013

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:06 am

tlohse wrote:Sorry to say it but Trump is our next president. It was decided by the electoral college on November 8th.
Say it isn't so, people are still voting in the poll if he should drop out.... Give these poor people a chance. We go and spring a important poll like this on them, let them have a chance, it's a hard to decide, after all there was three choices. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:09 am

tlohse wrote:Sorry to say it but Trump is our next president. It was decided by the electoral college on November 8th.
I didn't used to like the electoral college but this time I think they served a purpose.

I tend to think those protesting and destroying things that don't belong to them are prob the same people who didn't (or never) vote.

Washington needs a lookover from an outsider.

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:17 am

marnne108 wrote:
Guest wrote:
marnne108 wrote:Ya know Hillary did win the popular vote...
So what did that win her?
It gets her respect. The majority vote you referred to app!ies to the Electoral College which gives him the presidency. Thought your post needed clarification.

So that would be about three tenths of one percent (0.3%) more respect than Trump right?
2016 The Choice

I guess that's about the best respect one can get when choosing the lesser of the evils.

Sorry, but either choice was/is going to be a disaster regardless of the tiniest of respect each may have.

Interesting stats from the exit polls nonetheless ... Men voted for Trump while Women voted for Clinton .... and older wiser folks voted for Trump while younger immature ones (as evidenced by their temper tantrum riots across the country -- see example immaturity ... here) voted for Clinton.
CNN presidential results
Last edited by DreamStalker on Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

Hose_Head

Post by Hose_Head » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:27 am

Ah. Not quite. The electoral college doesn't vote until Dec 19th. But you knew that, didn't you?

https://www.archives.gov/federal-regist ... dates.html
I'm workin' on it.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:19 pm

They are also finding out that Hillery winning the popular vote was premature, CNN is saying this, alll the votes aren't in more graves need to be opened, old Democrats are buried deeper in older graves. Jim

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

grayghost4

Post by grayghost4 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:25 pm

If you're not part of the solution you're just scumming up the bottom of the beaker!

Get the Clinicians manual here : http://apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-press ... tup-manual

SleepyMcgee

Should Trump Drop Out

Post by SleepyMcgee » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:45 pm

DreamStalker wrote:
marnne108 wrote:
Guest wrote:
It gets her respect. The majority vote you referred to app!ies to the Electoral College which gives him the presidency. Thought your post needed clarification.

So that would be about three tenths of one percent (0.3%) more respect than Trump right?
2016 The Choice

I guess that's about the best respect one can get when choosing the lesser of the evils.

Sorry, but either choice was/is going to be a disaster regardless of the tiniest of respect each may have.

Interesting stats from the exit polls nonetheless ... Men voted for Trump while Women voted for Clinton .... and older wiser folks voted for Trump while younger immature ones (as evidenced by their temper tantrum riots across the country -- see example immaturity ... here) voted for Clinton.
CNN presidential results
More Americans voted for Clinton than Trump.

Fewer people voted for trump than for McCain and Romney.

The only group that voted >50% for trump were old white dudes. This is their last hurrah... So I say, let's let them enjoy it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:03 pm

grayghost4 wrote:Not true anymore :

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/ ... d-n2244164
Few thing in our world are really true anymore, too many ways to SPIN numbers and FACTS to where nothing is as it appears. Just another SAD FACT of the world we live in.

It would have been nice to have had a Grand Slam, but I'm happy for settle for a Slam. Many think getting rid of ObamaCare will happen, I don't think it will be that easy or complete, it was designed to be non-removeable from the get-go, even more so than other government hog pens, it will not go quietly into the nite.

It's been a few years since I ran a CAT D11 Bulldozer, but if needed i'm willing to push on that pile of BullCrap if needed, I've pushed BullCrap uphill before. I just hope we can find a ravine deep enough to push it into and still have enough top soil to cover the smell. Jim

The Grand Canyon, maybe, but the neighbors won't like the noise or smell!

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:13 pm

Old White Dudes, I resemble that remark, as do the Latin and Black Dudes, that took the time to vote and weren't fooled by the liberal media and money brokers.

BTW: Aren't there more women in the world than men? Were they too busy out buying shoes, to vote! Jim I thought women had more money than men, makbe it was just shoes....

PEF

Post by PEF » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:20 pm

SleepyMcgee wrote:
DreamStalker wrote:
marnne108 wrote:
Guest wrote:

2016 The Choice

CNN presidential results

The only group that voted >50% for trump were old white dudes. This is their last hurrah... So I say, let's let them enjoy it!!!

Still playing fast and loose with the facts, ugh, FIBBERmagee??? 13% of black males voted for Trump which is rather high for a white male Presidential candidate.

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:34 pm

PEF wrote:
SleepyMcgee wrote:
DreamStalker wrote:
marnne108 wrote:
Guest wrote:So what did that win her?

2016 The Choice

CNN presidential results

Still playing fast and loose with the facts, ugh, FIBBERmagee??? 13% of black males voted for Trump which is rather high for a white male Presidential candidate.
Dare you to show anything in my statement that wasn't factual.

Double dog actually.

Now... as for your inaccuracies:

"Trump fared little better among blacks and Hispanics than Romney did four years ago, Hillary Clinton did not run as strongly among these core Democratic groups as Obama did in 2012. Clinton held an 80-point advantage among blacks (88% to 8%) compared with Obama’s 87-point edge four years ago (93% to 6%). In 2008, Obama had a 91-point advantage among blacks." PEW RESEARCH CENTER

(I know i know facts = bullying)