Possible Flowchart to Sound Sleep Success

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
prodigyplace

Re: Possible Flowchart to Sound Sleep Success

Post by prodigyplace » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:18 pm

Pugsy wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Hey guys and gals...do I need to mark this thread OT and politics and "Enter and participate at your own risk" :lol: :lol:
You got my vote for that! :(

Please visit our sponsor, CPAP.com at https://www.cpap.com/ for all your CPAP needs.

Bertha deBlues

Post by Bertha deBlues » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:20 pm

prodigyplace wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:18 pm
Pugsy wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Hey guys and gals...do I need to mark this thread OT and politics and "Enter and participate at your own risk" :lol: :lol:
You got my vote for that! :(
Me too. It turned ugly so quickly. :(
And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make. - Paul McCartney

Okie bipap

Post by Okie bipap » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:41 pm

prodigyplace wrote:
It turned ugly so quickly.
As threads often do when they are not dealing with a specific question. If you are posting data for new users, you need to make it very generic and not limit it to one type of mask. We all choose the mask that works the best or us. I, like many people, cannot use a nasal or nasal pillow mask. I have always used a full face mask, even during my sleep tests.

Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.

jennmary

Post by jennmary » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:46 pm

Okie bipap wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:41 pm
prodigyplace wrote:
As threads often do when they are not dealing with a specific question. If you are posting data for new users, you need to make it very generic and not limit it to one type of mask. We all choose the mask that works the best or us. I, like many people, cannot use a nasal or nasal pillow mask. I have always used a full face mask, even during my sleep tests.
Ehhhhhh, maybe. Or maybe this one turned ugly because we are dealing with a juvenile, immature, racist little boy who can not handle even the smallest questioning or criticism of his craptastic creation.

chartle

Post by chartle » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Okie bipap wrote:
prodigyplace wrote:
I was worried, I'm new here and felt that maybe my choice of a Simplex FF was somehow forced on me by the DME. I like it but hate how it sometimes blows the air right into my nose if I have the tube pointed a certain way. I tried a nasal mask and it hit my distinctive nose the wrong way. I look at Nasal Pillows and just go, um no.
Last edited by chartle on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:00 pm

jennmary wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:46 pm
Ehhhhhh, maybe. Or maybe this one turned ugly because we are dealing with a juvenile, immature, racist little boy who can not handle even the smallest questioning or criticism of his craptastic creation.
Spot on.
The conversation so far:

Thomas F. "I made this [pile of shit]"
So Well: "It's a pile of shit"
Thomas F. "[personally insulting, politically, racist charged comment]"
And, here we are.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:02 pm

chartle wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:00 pm
Okie bipap wrote:
. wrote:
I was worried I'm new here and felt that my choice of a Simplex FF was somehow wrong. I hate how it sometimes blows the air right into my nose if I have the tube pointed a certain way. I tried a nasal mask and it hit my distinctive nose the wrong way. I look at Nasal Pillows and just go, um no.
No, you're not *necessarily* wrong... but that might not be the best mask for you.... Choosing the best mask is often one of the more difficult things... ignore any idiot that proclaims "YOU HAVE TO USE THIS TYPE OF MASK!", whether they're at your DME, or someone here on the forum. *side glance*

Last edited by palerider on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get OSCAR

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

prodigyplace

Post by prodigyplace » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:03 pm

Okie bipap wrote:
prodigyplace wrote:
Where did I say that?? :?: :?:

Please visit our sponsor, CPAP.com at https://www.cpap.com/ for all your CPAP needs.

Bertha deBlues

Post by Bertha deBlues » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:05 pm

prodigyplace wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:03 pm
Okie bipap wrote:
prodigyplace wrote:
Where did I say that?? :?: :?:
Actually, I said that. It was a misquote.
And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make. - Paul McCartney

chartle

Post by chartle » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:14 pm

palerider wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:02 pm
.. but that might not be the best mask for you....
My post may have come off wrong so far my mask is working just fine. I tried on a half dozen full face and nasal masks before the tech pulled out this last one. As for the air blowing up my nose it only really happens when I first plugging in and standing with the hose pointed down from the face. once in bed it rotates to the side and its no longer an issue.

Thomas F.

Post by Thomas F. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Holy flame war people. I’m getting ready to head home after another productive day at the office, paying taxes, so other losers can spend the day posting mindless drivel on CPAPtalk. So I decide to see if anyone has anything constructive of substance to say in response to my original post. You know, to help the people that need it. Yet all we hear from is angry fragile snowflakes that don’t have real jobs.

Alas, where is flowchart #2 from our apnea experts Julie and the human turd Palerider? Let’s add jenmary “AKA Broom Hilda” to team flowchart #2. Maybe we can get 1 whole brain between the 3 of them.

I love Stone Mountain; and play golf there whenever work allows. It’s a beautiful place that welcomes all except angry snowflakes.

But far be it for me to use an avatar that irritates anyone, especially Chicagogranny. Regarding avatars, is there anyone other than me sick of looking at the black/wht photo avatar of chicagogranny? Who is that June Cleaver?

I hope you will enjoy my new avatar:
Attachments
pocha.png
pocha.png (71.77 KiB) Viewed 617 times
Had UPPP and Hyoid Advancement Surgery on 10/29/2010.
midline glossectomy surgery using Da vinci robot 2/2014.
Straight CPAP 4.8 pressure

Okie bipap

Post by Okie bipap » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:44 pm

Thomas F. wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:29 pm
I’m getting ready to head home after another productive day at the office, paying taxes, so other losers can spend the day posting mindless drivel on CPAPtalk. So I decide to see if anyone has anything constructive of substance to say in response to my original post. You know, to help the people that need it. Yet all we hear from is angry fragile snowflakes that don’t have real jobs.
I worked and paid taxes from the age of 17 until I retired at age 72, including 20 years in the military. I may spend a lot of time reading and occasionally responding on the forum, and I do not consider myself a loser by any means. I feel I have earned the right to spend time on the forum if I want to.

Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.

jennmary

Post by jennmary » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:44 pm

"I have a job" "I have a job" "I have a job" "by golly, I have job".

Are you sure? Because people who feel the need to try to convince others so intensely are usually liars. Do you want a pat on the back for doing what most of us adults have been doing since we were old enough to drive? What any of us do for a living isn't the topic at hand. Even better......some of us have a career and have managed to become mature adults. Maybe you could try it sometime.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:56 pm

Okie bipap wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:44 pm
Thomas F. wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:29 pm
I’m getting ready to head home after another productive day at the office, paying taxes, so other losers can spend the day posting mindless drivel on CPAPtalk. So I decide to see if anyone has anything constructive of substance to say in response to my original post. You know, to help the people that need it. Yet all we hear from is angry fragile snowflakes that don’t have real jobs.
I worked and paid taxes from the age of 17 until I retired at age 72, including 20 years in the military. I may spend a lot of time reading and occasionally responding on the forum, and I do not consider myself a loser by any means. I feel I have earned the right to spend time on the forum if I want to.
You Slackers I started paying taxes at 15, rent living at home at 16, 73 still paying! Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Julie

Post by Julie » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Couldn't get a date with Liz Warren Thomas?