Inventor of the Anto Irritation Strips

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Better N Texas

Inventor of the Anto Irritation Strips

Post by Better N Texas » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:03 pm

Hello My fellow CPAP users...
I have been using a CPAP for a little over a year and have battled with skin irritation pretty much the whole time. I tried everything that I was told to do and changed masks several times but I kept having problems with the bridge of my nose and my cheeks beside my nose. Anyway, I found a material called hydro gel and invented the CPAP Anti Irritation strips. I have been using them for over a month now and they work so good.
I am writing this because I know there are many like me that need resolve to this problem. This doesnt find fault with any mask manufacturers, it is just that there are many with sensitive skin.
Id be willing to talk to any one that has questions about the product....just let me know...
thanks

forumadmin
Site Admin

Warning

Post by forumadmin » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:41 pm

Howdy Better N Texas,

You've posted 3 plugs for this product today and none of them relate to cpaptalk'er questions about this problem. It seems that you are trying to vend your product at our expense as your posts clutter up the board with unsolicited promotions.

This is a CPAP Support forum first and foremost. You are welcome to contribute to it as well as to suggest to others products you have found helpful. However, please make sure your posts honor the spirit of our community by providing helpful information or legit products from established, reputable vendors.

Johnny