This Site Should Be Taken Down

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

This Site Should Be Taken Down

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:59 am

There is some REALLY BAD AND POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS INFORMATION ON HERE on this site!

The people who make their own pressure changes, etc. I am talking to you. I could not believe when I started to read this forum.

If it's not taken down, then at the VERY LEAST the moderators should make a zero tolerance policy of posts related to these types of things.

Let me make something very clear. If you're having problems seek advice from a sleep professional (M.D., D.O., NP, PA, RPSGT) not some fool on an internet forum.

THIS SITE NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

hobbs

Post by hobbs » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:07 pm

I self medicated in the 60s and survived, why stop now?

Your not happy with the information given here? Don't visit!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:08 pm

hobbs wrote:I self medicated in the 60s and survived, why stop now?

It's not about me not being happy (which I'm not so [F Bomb Edited Out -Johnny])

It's about PATIENT SAFETY!!!

Snoredog

Post by Snoredog » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:10 pm

if they did that, you'd have to back to your old job from last week,

you know, flipping burgers.
someday science will catch up to what I'm saying...

DreamStalker

Re: This Site Should Be Taken Down

Post by DreamStalker » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:14 pm

Anonymous wrote:There is some REALLY BAD AND POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS INFORMATION ON HERE on this site!
Well shiver me timbers
Anonymous wrote:The people who make their own pressure changes, etc. I am talking to you. I could not believe when I started to read this forum.
It's not like we are making bombs
Anonymous wrote:If it's not taken down, then at the VERY LEAST the moderators should make a zero tolerance policy of posts related to these types of things.
Are you one of those Bush administration hawks who wants to trash the BIll of Rights ... you know, freedom of expression and all that stuff?
Anonymous wrote:Let me make something very clear. If you're having problems seek advice from a sleep professional (M.D., D.O., NP, PA, RPSGT) not some fool on an internet forum.
The reason this site exists is exactly because advice from a sleep professional (M.D., D.O., NP, PA, RPSGT) has been foolish and failed us.
Anonymous wrote:THIS SITE NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!!!
Me thinks you need to go!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by DreamStalker on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:17 pm

Anonymous wrote:
hobbs wrote:I self medicated in the 60s and survived, why stop now?

It's not about me not being happy (which I'm not so FUCK YOU)

It's about PATIENT SAFETY!!!
... and so eloquent too ... you must have one of those white lab coats and a certificate on your office wall ... does it have M.D., D.O., NP, PA, RPSGT printed on it or just the crackerjax trade mark?
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:19 pm

DreamStalker wrote:The reason this site exists is exactly because advice from a sleep professional (M.D., D.O., NP, PA, RPSGT) haHAS been foolish and failed us.
This is exactly the hard-headed attitude that has let people like you here to begin with. Now, you'll get advice from people who THINK they know what they're doing.

Colonel_CPAP

Post by Colonel_CPAP » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:23 pm

Anonymous wrote:
DreamStalker wrote:The reason this site exists is exactly because advice from a sleep professional (M.D., D.O., NP, PA, RPSGT) haHAS been foolish and failed us.
This is exactly the hard-headed attitude that has let people like you here to begin with. Now, you'll get advice from people who THINK they know what they're doing.
Alright Dr. Phil since Oprah fired you I guess you have to come here and try to make your mark. Your doing great so far. Just like your TV show were no one gave a damn about what you had to say, since they knew you were full of shit and not even a real doctor.

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:25 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Maybe if you go visit with one of your sleep pro buddies there they can stick a CPAP hose up your [*** edited out -Johnny] and blow that wild hair right into your soft-headed mush so you can THINK before you advise

Oops too late they set the pressure too high and look what's comming out

CPAPopedia Keywords Contained In This Post (Click For Definition): hose, CPAP

Last edited by DreamStalker on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:25 pm

Like I said.

Colonel_CPAP

Post by Colonel_CPAP » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:26 pm

Man Deer I think little Johnny just learned how to cuss. What you say? Think he has earned the golden dildo award?

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:30 pm

DreamStalker wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Maybe if you go visit with one of your sleep pro buddies there they can stick a CPAP hose up your ass and blow that wild hair right into your soft-headed mush so you can THINK before you advise

]
Why? What's wrong with what I advised? Going to see a professional instead of someone on an internet forum is bad advice? Wow.

deerslayer

Post by deerslayer » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:35 pm

ShooooooooE for someone who presumably wants to help us, she sure is exuding some hostile vitriolic potty mouth. real nice bedside manner, dern she talks like the V A cpap police.....or was that when they bled me to death removing those inside hemmoroids.......ehhhh, not sure

thanks to Nick sleep HQ
Feeling Blessed & firmly believe in The Holy Trinity 🙏

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:37 pm

Anonymous wrote:
DreamStalker wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Maybe if you go visit with one of your sleep pro buddies there they can stick a CPAP hose up your ass and blow that wild hair right into your soft-headed mush so you can THINK before you advise

]
Why? What's wrong with what I advised? Going to see a professional instead of someone on an internet forum is bad advice? Wow.

Treesap

Post by Treesap » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:38 pm

Guest,

Clearly any advide given here cannot be construed as medical advice. People here know that, and take that in to consideration. People have to make choices for themselves before trying something new with their therapy.

Most people here don't get clear cut instructions from their Doctors or DMEs. We had to figure a lot our for ourselves. I am thankful for the wealth of knowledge on this board. For the record, I ran some of the suggestions by my doctor, and he agreed. He said it was OK to experiment to get better results. We aren't talking about drastic changes. We aren't talking about people taking medications. We are talking about the best way to get the air down our throats so we get the best rest and keep ourselves from choking at night.

ANYTHING WE DO CAN'T BE ANY WORSE THAN NOT USING THE MACHINE AT ALL!!!

Clearly is strikes you as unethical. That's your opinion, but that does not give you the right to come here and use the language you have.

Surely you have better things to do with your time.
Work like you don't need the money;
Love like you've never been hurt;
Dance like nobody's watching.