AIR POCKETS FORMING INSIDE CHEEK

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
JayR_1945

AIR POCKETS FORMING INSIDE CHEEK

Post by JayR_1945 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:11 pm

I have been having trouble with my ResMed S9 with a humidifier (H5i), and w/ supplemental O2. The grommet (rubber washer) at the output port came loose and broke. So, the VA sent me a new H5i and tub.

Now I have pockets of air building up in my cheek. It sounds (feels) like a mouth fart, keeping me awake. I am wondering about the recently added OTC "Tums" & Pepto Bismal.

The VA also sent me complete A10, with a new tangled mask. I'm sill reading the "DIRECTIONS" and putting it together. :roll:

Please, any thoughts?
Jay R.
I am a Systems Engineer/Researcher, and Navy Veteran/ I am not a doctor. All of my suggestions are from my own experience and research. For medical advice, talk to your health care professional. They are good people and could use the work.

chunkyfrog

Re: AIR POCKETS FORMING INSIDE CHEEK

Post by chunkyfrog » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:12 pm

JayR_1945 wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:11 pm
. . . a new tangled mask. . . . .
A lingerie bag helps when washing headgear--to keep it from tatting together with bras and underwear.

JayR_1945

Re: AIR POCKETS FORMING INSIDE CHEEK

Post by JayR_1945 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:36 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:12 pm
JayR_1945 wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:11 pm
. . . a new tangled mask. . . . .
A lingerie bag helps when washing headgear--to keep it from tatting together with bras and underwear.
New Fangled mask. AAArrrg. Thank you. :)
Jay R.
I am a Systems Engineer/Researcher, and Navy Veteran/ I am not a doctor. All of my suggestions are from my own experience and research. For medical advice, talk to your health care professional. They are good people and could use the work.