Humidifier Humor

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
shippy

Humidifier Humor

Post by shippy » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:39 pm

I am thinking about buying stock in a bottled distilled water company ha! ha! just got back from the local K-Mart where i bought a twenty four pack of one pint bottle's for my Christmas present to put under the tree. My machines going through water like crazy, humidifier set at four sucks up all the water in one night, going to turn it down to three tonight before i go broke buying water.

Merry Christmas one and all and a Happy C-pap New Year also

God Bless

lvwildcat

Post by lvwildcat » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:11 am

My humidifier is turned up to the max and all of the water is gone by morning. A 1 gallon bottle of distilled water lasts me about 10 days. I pay around 65-75 cents/gallon at Walmart or Walgreens. The price to pay for living in the desert!

Slinky

Post by Slinky » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:40 am

Wow! 85 cents a gallon for distilled water in our grocery stores here! Almost $2 a gallon from the DME. (Had to buy one when I couldn't find ANY distilled water and was totally out once).

My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

Goofproof

Re: Humidifier Humor

Post by Goofproof » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:02 pm

[quote="shippy"]I am thinking about buying stock in a bottled distilled water company ha! ha! just got back from the local K-Mart where i bought a twenty four pack of one pint bottle's for my Christmas present to put under the tree. My machines going through water like crazy, humidifier set at four sucks up all the water in one night, going to turn it down to three tonight before i go broke buying water.

Merry Christmas one and all and a Happy C-pap New Year also

God Bless

Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Erin_Belli

Post by Erin_Belli » Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:28 am

GoofProof may have something there. I changed interfaces after my mask was leaking a lot. To my surprise, my humidifier began using a lot less water.
The path to Awakening lies through sleep.